|作者：zhouzx 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008-12-08||
6. —We have booked a room for today and tomorrow.
—_________, sir. (2007全国II)
A. I’m sure B. My pleasure C. It’s all right D. I’ll check
7. _________ felt funny watching myself on TV. (2007全国II)
A. One B. This C. It D. That
8. _________ he had not hurt his leg, John would have won the race. (2007全国II)
A. If B. Since C. Though D. When
9. After two years’ research, we now have a _________ better understanding of the disease. (2007全国II)
A. very B. far C. fairly D. quite
10. Speaking of all the songs he has written, I think this is probably his _________ one. (2007全国II)
A. better-known B. well-known C. best-known D. most-known
11. If Joe’s wife won’t go to the party, _________. (2007全国II)
A. he will either B. neither will he C. he neither will D. either he will
12. At the beginning of class, the noise of desks _________ could be heard outside the classroom. (2007全国II)
A. opened and closed B. to be opened and closed
C. being opened and closed D. to open and close
13. I have _________ all my papers but I still can’t find my notes. (2007全国II)
A. looked through B. looked for C. looked after D. looked out
14. —I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
—_________, Bill. (2007全国II)
A. You’re welcome B. Go ahead C. Don’t mention it D. No problem
15. —Is there anything wrong, Bob? You look sad.
—Oh, nothing much. In fact, I _________ of my friends back home. (2007全国II)
A. have just thought B. was just thinking C. would just think D. will just be thinking
16. Some people choose jobs for other reasons _________ money these days.(2007全国II)
A. for B. except C. besides D. with
17. _________ matters most in learning English is enough practice. (2007全国II)
A. What B. Why C. Where D. Which
18. Why don’t you just _________ your own business and leave me alone? (2007全国II)
A. make B. open C. consider D. mind
19. —Could you tell me the way to _________ Johnsons, please? (2007全国II)
—Sorry, we don’t have _________ Johnson here in the village.
A. the; the B. the; a C. 不填; the D. the; 不填
20. —Tom, you didn’t come to the party last night?
—I _________, but I suddenly remembered I had homework to do. (2007全国II)
A. had to B. didn’t C. was going to D. wouldn’t
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|