|作者：zhouzx 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008-12-08||
21. —Have you heard the latest news?
—No, What _________? (2007全国I)
A. is it B. is there C. are they D. are those
22. Some pre-school children go to a day-care center, _________ they learn simple games and songs. (2007全国I)
A. then B. there C. while D. where
23. The manager suggested an earlier date _________ the meeting. (2007全国I)
A. on B. for C. about D. with
24. —It’s a long time since I saw my sister. (2007全国I)
—_________ her this weekend?
A. Why not visit B. Why not to visit C. Why not visiting D. Why don’t visit
25. —The last one _________ pays the meal.
A. arrived B. arrives C. to arrive D. arriving
26. I won’t call you, _________ something unexpected happens. (2007全国I)
A. unless B. whether C. because D. while
27. —How’s your tour around the North Lake? Is it beautiful?
—It _________ be, but it is now heavily polluted. (2007全国I)
A. will B. would C. should D. must
28. We all know that, _________, the situation will get worse. (2007全国I)
A. not if dealt carefully with B. if not carefully dealt with
C. if dealt not carefully with D. not if carefully dealt with
29. I smell something _________ in the kitchen. Can I call you back in a minute? (2007全国I)
A. burning B. burnt C. being burnt D. to be burnt
30. Does this meal cost $50? I _________ something far better than this! (2007全国I)
A. prefer B. expect C. suggest D. suppose
31. Between the two generations, it is often not their age, _________ their education that causes misunderstanding. (2007全国I)
A. like B. as C. or D. but
32. I know a little bit about Italy as my wife and I _________ there several years ago. (2007全国I)
A. are going B. had been C. went D. have been
33. —Can you read the sign, sir? No smoking allowed in the lift!
A. Never mind B. Don’t mention it C. Sure, I don’t smoke D. Pardon me
34. “Goodbye, then,” she said, without even _________ from her book. (2007全国I)
A. looking down B. looking up C. looking away D. looking on
35. The flowers were so lovely that they _________ in no time. (2007全国I)
A. sold B. had been sold C. were sold D. would sell
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|