|作者：zhouzx 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008-12-07||
21. Jim sold most of his things. He has hardly _________ left in the house. (2007重庆卷)
A. anything B. everything C. nothing D. something
22. My parents live in a small village. They always keep candles in the house _________ there is a power cut. (2007重庆卷)
A. if B. unless C. in case D. so that
23. —Did Alan enjoy seeing his old friends yesterday?
—Yes, he did. He _________ his old friends for a long time. (2007重庆卷)
A. didn’t see B. wouldn’t see C. hasn’t seen D. hadn’t seen
24. George couldn’t remember when he first met Mr. Anderson, but he was sure it was _________ Sunday because everybody was at _________ church. (2007重庆卷)
A. /; the B. the; / C. a; / D. /; a
25. The children went home from the grammar school, their lessons _________ for the day. (2007重庆卷)
A. finishing B. finished C. had finished D. were finished
26. —Now let’s move on to another topic. Do you follow me?
—_________, Professor. (2007重庆卷)
A. No, I am not B. Yes, I will C. No, I haven’t D. Yes, perfectly
27. It is not who is right but what is right _________ is of importance. (2007重庆卷)
A. which B. it C. that D. this
28. Leonardo da Vinci(1452-1519)_________ birds kept in cages in order to have the pleasure of setting them free. (2007重庆卷)
A. is said to be buying B. is said to have bought
C. had said to buy D. has said to have bought
29. —What do you think we can do for our aged parents?
—You _________ do anything except to be with them and be yourself. (2007重庆卷)
A. don’t have to B. oughtn’t to C. mustn’t D. can’t
30. Human facial expressions differ from those of animals in the degree _________ they can be controlled on purpose. (2007重庆卷)
A. with which B. to which C. of which D. for which
31. She’s having a lot of trouble with the new computer, but she doesn’t know whom to _________. (2007重庆卷)
A. turn to B. look for C. deal with D. talk about
32. —Do you have any idea what Paul does all day?
—As I know, he spends at least as much time playing as he _________. (2007重庆卷)
A. writes B. does writing C. is writing D. does write
33. When I called you this morning, nobody answered the phone. Where _________? (2007重庆卷)
A. did you go B. have you gone C. were you D. had you been
34. _________, his idea was accepted by all the people at the meeting. (2007重庆卷)
A. Strange as might it sound B. As it might sound strange
C. As strange it might sound D. Strange as it might sound
35. —I’ve studied growing plants as one of my interests. Could I make some suggestions?
A. You will make it B. Go right ahead C. Don’t mention it D. Take it easy
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|