|作者：zhouzx 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008-12-07||
21. The field research will take Joan and Paul about five months; it will be a long time _________ we meet them again. (2007安徽卷)
A. after B. before C. since D. when
22. Little _________ that we were watching his every move, so he seemed to be going his own way in this business. (2007安徽卷)
A. he realized B. he didn’t realize C. didn’t he realize D. did he realize
23. The teacher _________ have thought Johnson was worth it or she wouldn’t have wasted time on him, I suppose. (2007安徽卷)
A. should B. can C. would D. must
24. — Was Martin sorry for what he’d done?
— _________. It was just like him! (2007安徽卷)
A. Never mind B. All right C. Not really D. Not surprisingly
25. In my opinion, life in the twenty-first century is much easier than _________. (2007安徽卷)
A. that used to be B. it is used to C. it was used to D. it used to be
26. They became friends again that day. Until then, they _________ to each other for nearly two years. (2007安徽卷)
A. didn’t speak B. hadn’t spoken C. haven’t spoken D. haven’t been speaking
27. — Didn’t you have a good time at the party? (2007安徽卷)
— Of course I did. As a matter of fact, I had such fun that time seemed to _________ so quickly. (2007安徽卷)
A. go by B. go away C. go out D. go over
28. The school’s music group will be giving a big show tomorrow night and two _________ on the weekend. (2007安徽卷)
A. more B. other C. else D. another
29. John received an invitation to dinner, and with his work _________, he gladly accepted it. (2007安徽卷)
A. finished B. finishing C. having finished D. was finished
30. — Robert is indeed a wise man.
— Oh, yes. How often I have regretted _________ his advice! (2007安徽卷)
A. to take B. taking C. not to take D. not taking
31. — Bill, if it doesn’t rain, we can go straight on and spend more time in Vienna.
—_________ I just want to hear Mozart. (2007安徽卷)
A. Well done! B. No problem. C. That’s great! D. That’s it.
32. The practice of hanging clothes across the street is a common _________ in many parts of the city. (2007安徽卷)
A. look B. sign C. sight D. appearance
33. You can only be sure of _________ you have at present; you cannot be sure of something _________ you might get in the future. (2007安徽卷)
A. that; what B. what; / C. which; that D. /; that
34. Last week, only two people came to look at the house, _________ wanted to buy it. (2007安徽卷)
A. none of them B. both of them C. none of whom D. neither of whom
35. — Did Peter fix the computer himself?
— He _________, because he doesn’t know much about computers. (2007安徽卷)
A. has it fixed B. had fixed it C. had it fixed D. fixed it
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|