|作者：zhouzx 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008-12-13||
21. We went right round to the west coast by ______ sea instead of driving across ______ continent. (2008江苏卷)
A. the; the B. 不填；the C. the; 不填 D. 不填；不填
22. —Do you mind if I record your lecture?
—______. Go ahead. (2008江苏卷)
A. Never mind B. No way C. Not at all D. No. You’d better not
23. —Is Peter there?
—______, please. I’ll see if I can find him for you. (2008江苏卷)
A. Hold up B. Hold on C. Hold out D. Hold off
24. The Science Museum, ______ we visited during a recent trip to Britain, is one of London’s tourist attractions. (2008江苏卷)
A. which B. what C. that D. where
25. —I can’t repair these until tomorrow, I’m afraid.
—That’s OK, there’s ______. (2008江苏卷)
A. no problem B. no wonder C. no doubt D. no hurry
26. —It shouldn’t take long to clear up after the party if we all volunteer to help.
—That’s right. ______. (2008江苏卷)
A. Many hands make light work B. Something is better than nothing
C. The more the merrier D. The sooner begun, the sooner done
27. It is often said that the joy of traveling is ______ in arriving at your destination ______ in the journey itself. (2008江苏卷)
A. 不填; but B. 不填; or C. not; or D. not; but
28. —Why do you suggest we buy a new machine?
—Because the old one has been damaged ______. (2008江苏卷)
A. beyond reach B. beyond repair C. beyond control D. beyond description
29. —They are quiet, aren’t they?
—Yes. They are accustomed ______ at meals. (2008江苏卷)
A. to talk B. to not talk C. to talking D. to not talking
30. It is ______ to spend money on preventing illnesses by promoting healthy living rather than spending it trying to make people ______ after they are ill. (2008江苏卷)
A. good; good B. well; better C. better; better D. better; good
31. —I’m still working on my project.
—Oh, you’ll miss the deadline. Time is ______. (2008江苏卷)
A. running out B. going out C. giving out D. losing out
32. ______ you eat the correct foods ______ be able to keep fit and stay healthy. (2008江苏卷)
A. Only if; will you B. Only if; you will C. Unless; will you D. Unless; you will
33. —I’m sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final.
—I think so. He ______ for it for months. (2008江苏卷)
A. is preparing B. was preparing C. had been preparing D. has been preparing
34. To learn English well, we should find opportunities to hear English ______ as much as we can. (2008江苏卷)
A. speak. B. speaking C. spoken D. to speak
35. —I’m sorry. I ______ at you the other day.
—Forget it. I was a bit out of control myself. (2008江苏卷)
A. shouldn’t shout B. shouldn’t have shouted
C. mustn’t shout C. mustn’t have shouted
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|