|作者：zhouzx 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008-12-13||
21. The two girls are getting on very well and share ______ with each other. (2008安徽卷)
A. little B. much C. some D. none
22. —Did you watch the basketball match yesterday?
—Yes, I did. You know, my brother ______ in the match. (2008安徽卷)
A. is playing B. was playing C. has played D. had played
23. Fred entered without knocking and, very out of breath, sank ______ a chair. (2008安徽卷)
A. on B. off C. into D. to
24. To save some of the human languages before they are forgotten, the students in our school started a discussion “Save Our ______” (2008安徽卷)
A. Sky B. Life C. Arts D. Voices
25. —I have some big news for you. You’ve been accepted as a member of our club.
—______ That’s great! (2008安徽卷)
A. Have I? B. Pardon? C. Congratulations! D. Good idea!
26. All the neighbors admire this family, ______ the parents are treating their child like a friend. (2008安徽卷)
A. why B. where C. which D. that
27.—Hi, Mark. How was the musical evening?
—Excellent! Ales and Andy performed ______ and they won the firs prize. (2008安徽卷)
A. skillfully B. commonly C. willingly D. nervously
28. —Are you happy with your new computer?
—No, it is ______ me a lot of trouble. (2008安徽卷)
A. showing B. leaving C. giving D. sparing
29. Students are always interested in finding out ______ they can go with a new teacher. (2008安徽卷)
A. how far B. how soon C. how often D. how long
30. ______ in the fields on a March afternoon, he could feel the warmth of spring. (2008安徽卷)
A. To walk B. Walking C. Walked D. Having walked
31. —Do you have a minute? I’ve got something to tell you.
—Ok, ______ you make it short. (2008安徽卷)
A. now that B. if only C. so long as D. every time
32. —Have you got any particular plans for the coming holiday?
—Yes, ______, I’m going to visit some homes for the old in the city. (2008安徽卷)
A. If ever B. If busy C. If anything D. If possible
33. I like these English songs and they ______ many times on the radio. (2008安徽卷)
A. taught B. have taught C. are taught D. have been taught
34. —Good evening. Huangshan Hotel.
—Good evening. ______? (2008安徽卷)
A. Do you still have a room for tonight B. What would you like, please
C. Is there anything I can do for you D. Who is that speaking, please
35. Don’t be so discouraged. If you ______ such feelings, you will do better next time. (2008安徽卷)
A. carry on B. get back C. break down D. put away
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|