|作者：zhouzx 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008-12-12||
21. —Would you like to join me for a quick lunch before class?
—______, but I promised Nancy to go out with her. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. I’d like to B. I like it C. I don’t D. I will
22. —What fruit is in season now?
—Pears and apples, ______. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. I know B. I think C. I see D. I feel
23. The performance ______ nearly three hours, but few people left the theater early. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. covered B. reached C. played D. lasted
24. Let’s learn to use the problem we are facing ______ a stepping-stone to further success. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. to B. for C. as D. by
25. The lawyer seldom wears anything other than a suit ______ the season. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. whatever B. wherever C. whenever D. however
26. I like getting up very early in summer. The morning air is so good ______. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. to be breathed B. to breath C. breathing D. being breathed
27. —Have you known Dr Jackson for a long time?
—Yes, since she ______ the Chinese Society. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. has joined B. joins C. had joined D. joined
28. You are driving too fast. Can you drive ______? (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. more slowly a bit B. slowly a bit more C. a bit more slowly D. slowly more a bit
29. The wet weather will continue tomorrow, when a cold front ______ to arrive. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. is expected B. is expecting C. expects D. will be expected
30. —Which of the two computer games did you prefer?
—Actually I didn’t like ______. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. both of them B. either of them C. none of them D. neither of them
31. —Have you got any idea for the summer vacation?
—I don’t mind where we go ______ there’s sun, sea and beach. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. as if B. as long as C. now that D. in order that
32. The weather was ______ cold that I didn’t like to leave my room. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. really B. such C. too D. so
33. The English spoken in the United States is only slightly different from ______ spoken in England. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. which B. what C. that D. the one
34. After studying in a medical college for five years, Jane ______ her job as a doctor in the countryside. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. set out B. took over C. took up D. set up
35. —Sorry, I made a mistake again.
—______. Practice more and you will succeed. (2008全国卷Ⅰ)
A. Never mind B. Certainly not C. Not at all D. Don’t mention it
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|