|作者：zhouzx 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008-12-12||
21. —I think you’d better type this letter again before Mr. Smith see it.
—Oh, dear! ______ (2008江西卷)
A. Who cares? B. No problem. C. I don’t mind at all. D. Is it as bad as that?
22. My English teacher’s humor was ______ make every student burst into laughter. (2008江西卷)
A. so as to B. such as to C. such that D. so that
23. Isn’t it amazing how the human body heals ______ after an injury? (2008江西卷)
A. himself B. him C. itself D. it
24. I hear they’ve promoted Tom, but he didn’t mention ______ when we talked on the phone. (2008江西卷)
A. to promote B. having been promoted
C. having promoted D. to be promoted
25. I ______ it as a basic principle of the company that suppliers of raw materials should be given a fair price for their products. (2008江西卷)
A. make B. look C. take D. think
26. What a pity. Considering his ability and experience, he ______ better. (2008江西卷)
A. need have done B. must have done C. can have done D. might have done
27. —Shall we go out for a walk? (2008江西卷)
—Sorry. This is not the right ______ to invite me. I am too tired to walk.
A. moment B. situation C. place D. chance
28. We finished the run in less than half the time ______. (2008江西卷)
A. allowing B. to allow C. allowed D. allows
29. If a person has not had enough sleep, his actions will give him ______ during the day. (2008江西卷)
A. away B. up C. in D. back
30. —I am so sorry to have come late for the meeting.
—It is not your fault. With ______ rush-hour traffic and ______ heavy rain, it is no wonder you were late. (2008江西卷)
A. a; a B. the; the C. /; / D. /; a
31. It was announced that only when the fire was under control ______ to return to their homes. (2008江西卷)
A. the residents would be permitted B. had the residents been permitted
C. would the residents be permitted D. the residents had been permitted
32. —Do you think we should accept that offer?
—Yes, we should, for we ______ such bad luck up till now, and time ______ out. (2008江西卷)
A. have had; is running B. had; is running
C. have; has been run D. have had; has been run
33. Jack is late again. It is ______ of him to keep others waiting. (2008江西卷)
A. normal B. ordinary C. common D. typical
34. Animals suffered at the hands of Man ______ they were destroyed by people to make way for agricultural land to provide food for more people. (2008江西卷)
A. in which B. for which C. so that D. in that
35. Later in this chapter cases will be introduced to readers ______ consumer complaints have resulted in changes in the law. (2008江西卷)
A. where B. when C. who D. which
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|