|作者：HMGREEN 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2019-08-27||
1. When she was in America, she _____three foreign languages, but she _____all except a few words of each.
A. spoke; had forgotten B. spoke; has forgotten
C. had spoken; had forgotten D. had spoken; have forgotten
2. —Don’t put the waste on the ground.
—Oh, I’m very sorry. I _____the dustbin there.
A. don’t see B. isn’t seeing C. didn’t see D. haven’t see
3. —How is the weather in your country this summer?
—It _____as little as it does now for a long time.
A. hasn’t rained B. doesn’t rain C. wasn’t raining D. didn’t rain
4. —Does Liu Hui serve in the army?
—No, but he _____in the army for three years.
A. served B. has served C. is serving D. would serve
5. —Do you know if the basketball game has started yet?
—Started? It must be certain who_____by now.
A. is winning B. wins C. has won D. would win
6. —I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have been so rude to you.
—You _____your temper but that’s OK.
A. have lost B. had lost C. did lose D. were losing
7. —Sorry. I _____to post the letter for you.
—Never mind. _____it myself after school.
A. forget; I’d rather post B. forgot; I’ll post
C. forgot; I’m going to post D. forget; I’d better post
8. —Tom came back home yesterday.
—Really? Where _____at all?
A. had he been B. has he been C. had he gone D. has he gone
9. Unfortunately, when I dropped in, Professor Smith _____, so we only had time for a few words.
A. has just left B. had just left C. just left D. was just leaving
10. —Has your sister finished her composition yet?
—I have no idea. She _____it this morning.
A. wrote B. has written C. had written D. was writing
11. —What were you doing when I phoned you last night?
—I _____my painting and was starting to take a bath.
A. have already finished B. was finishing C. had just finished D. was going to finish
12. —Can I drive on the free way, Mr Green?
—You can when you _____a bit more skilled.
A. will get B. are getting C. will have get D. get
13. You _____television. Why not do something more active?
A. always watch B. are always watching
C. have always watched D. have always been watching
14. I have been studying computer for several years and I still _____.
A. have B. do C. have been D. am
15. By the time he leaves university, he _____much work experience so long as he takes a part-time job.
A. will have gained B. has gained C. may have gained D. will gain
16. —Miss Jones _____music at Bardon School for ten years.
—No wonder I often hear her sing in her garden.
A. teaches B. used to teach C. is teaching D. has been teaching
3. A。由now和for a long time可知“很长时间都没有像现在这样下雨这么少”，用现在完成时。
7. B。从语境看“忘记”应为过去；“放学后自己去记”是临时的决定，不能用表示计划或打算的be going to。
8. A。have been to…去过某地(已回来)，have gone to…到某地去了(没回来)；又因为问的是Tom回来之前到去过某地，故用过去完成时态。
9. D。从“我们只谈了几句话”可知，当我们去拜访时，Professor Smith“正要”离开了，D是过去进行时表示过去将来时。
16. D。从for ten years可知她十年前已开始教书了；从I often hear…知道她现在还在教。表示从过去某时开始一直延续到现在，并且现在依然在进行，用现在完成进行时，故选D。
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|