|作者：HMGREEN 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2019-08-25||
1. —Where can I tie the horse?
—Oh, you can tie it to ________ of the trees.
A. both B. every C. each D. either
2. —Do you speak Chinese, or Japanese?
—I don’t speak ________ of them.
A. none B. all C. neither D. either
3. —Which one can I take?
—You can take ________ of them; I’ll keep none.
A. both B. any C. either D. all
4. I asked him for some oil, but he hadn’t ________.
A. any B. some C. no D. anything
5. It is impossible for so ________ workers to do so ________ work in a single day.
A. few; much B. few, many C. little; much D. little; many
6. As it was a stormy night, ________ people went to see the film.
A. a few B. few C. several D. many
7. For quite ________ students, their teachers’ advice is more important than ________ of their parents’.
A. few; one B. a few; that C. a little; some D. a lot; many
8.—Have you got ________ ready for the dinner?
—No, I still need to buy some pork and vegetables.
A. anything B. everything C. something D. nothing
9. —The text was easy, wasn’t it?
—Yes, but I don’t think ________ could pass it.
A. somebody B. anybody C. nobody D. everybody
10. The man has lived in the small town for 20 years. So he knows ________ who is ________ there.
A. somebody; nobody B. everybody; anybody
C. nobody; everybody D. anybody; everybody
11. To pay to see that movie will be foolish when you can see it on television for ________.
A. everything B. anything C. something D. nothing.
12. I don’t like this pair of shoes. Will you show me ________?
A. another B. the others C. some others D. other ones
13. Animals do not talk with words. They use smells, sounds and movements to communicate with ________ animal.
A. any B. another C. each D. the other
14. To some life is pleasure, while to ________ it is suffering. But I don’t know what it is to me.
A. ones B. others C. the others D. those
15. In that case, there is nothing you can do ________ than wait.
A. more B. other C. better D. any
16.—How about the price of these refrigerators?
—They are equal to, if not cheaper than, ________ at the other stores.
A. others B. it C. that D. the ones
17. The culture and customs of America are more like ________ of England than of any other country.
A. that B. this C. what D. those
18.—Excuse me, I want to have my watch fixed, but I can’t find a repair shop.
—I know ________ nearby. Come on, I’ll show you.
A. one B. it C. some D. that
19. I’m afraid I’m not fit for the job, for it is ________ calling for much patience.
A. which B. what C. one D. that
20. No bread eaten by man is so sweet as ________ earned by his own labour.
A. one B. what C. such D. that
21. The trainer praised me, for what I did was better than ________ of the top player on the team.
A. any B. each C. that D. those
22. There is only one English-Chinese dictionary in this bookshop. I wonder if you still want to buy ________.
A. it B. one C. another D. any
23. The mistakes made by Chinese students are quite different from ________ made by the Japanese students in English study.
A. that B. which C. what D. those
1. D。由词义即可排除A、B、C。另外，every只能作定语，不可接of 短语。
3. D。由I’ll keep none.可知，你可以都拿去；none多于两者，不用both。
7. B。后一空是替代不可数名词the advice，排除A、D。students是复数可数名词，排除C；另外，quite后通常接a few或a little。
11. D。for nothing=for no money; free免费。注意含复合不定代词的短语，如anything but=not at all=far from一点也不、决不，nothing but=only仅仅等。
12. A。此处another=another pair of shoes。
15. B。other than=except(除了)。又如You can’t get there other than by car.(除坐小车外，你无法到达那里。)
16. D。the ones替代“the+复数名词”，以避免重复，在此题中替代the refrigerators。
17. D。those=the ones，此处替代the culture and customs。
18. A。one替代“a / an+单数可数名词”，替代题中a repair shop。
19. C。one在句中替代a job。“…这是很需要耐心的一份工作。”
20. D。此处that=the bread。Bread是不可数名词。替代不可数名词，只能用that；而(the)one, those都只能替代可数名词。
22. A。it替代“the+单数名词”指前面提到的同一事物。因店里只有一本，所以如果要买，只好买这本(the dictionary)了。
23. D。those=the mistakes
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|