|作者：admin 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017-06-09||
例：Stand over there___________ you’ll be able to see it better.
A. or B. and C. but D. while
1. —Albert’s birthday is on next Saturday, and I’m planning a surprise party for him.
—______. I’ll bring some wine.
A. Sounds like fun B. It depends
C. Just a minute D. You are welcome
2. My room is a mess, but I ______clean it before I go out tonight. I can do it in the morning.
A. daren’t B. shouldn’t C. needn’t D. mustn’t
3. —I want to see Mr. White. We have an appointment.
—I’m sorry, but he is not _______ at the moment, for the meeting hasn’t ended.
A. busy B. active C. concerned D. available
4. She asked me ______ I had returned the books to the library, and I admitted that I hadn’t.
A. when B. where C. whether D. what
5. Mr. and Mrs. Brown would like to see their daughter _______, get married, and have kids.
A. settled down B. keep off C. get up D. cut in
6. Nowadays, cycling, along with jogging and swimming, _______ as one of the best all-round forms of exercise.
A. regard B. is regarded C. are regarded D. regards
7. —Michael was late for Mr. Smith’s chemistry class this morning.
—_______? As far as I know, he never came late to class.
A. So what B. Why not C. Who cares D. How come
8. I ______down to
A. was driving B. have driven C. would drive D. drove
9. My eldest son, ______ work takes him all over the world, is in
A. that B. whose C. his D. who
10. I was watching the clock all through the meeting, as I had a train ______.
A. catching B. caught C. to catch D. to be caught
11. It was when I got back to my apartment ______ I first came across my new neighbors.
A. who B. where C. which D. that
12. When you drive through the Redwood Forests in
A. among B. against C. behind D. below
13. We offer an excellent education to our students. ________, we expect students to work hard.
A. On average B. At best C. in return D. After all
14. The hospital has recently obtained new medical equipment, _______ more patients to be treated.
A. being allowed B. allowing C. having allowed D. allowed
15. —Do you have Betty’s phone number?
—Yes. Otherwise, I ______able to reach her yesterday.
A. hadn’t been B. wouldn’t have been C. weren’t D. wouldn’t be
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|