|作者：admin 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017-06-02||
1. Her face went pale when she saw the money was ________ (go).
2. Please remain ________ (seat) until all the lights are on.
3. You are entitled to 24 days’ ________ (pay) holiday per year.
4. The ________ (excite) children are opening their Christmas presents.
5. She told me that she was not ________ (satisfy) with my examination results.
6. Members shall enter the names of their guests in the book ________ (provide).
7. He was ________ (mistake) when he thought I was on vacation. Actually I wasn’t.
8. We want to get ________ (marry) and start a family and all. But that takes money.
9. Everybody was touched beyond words after they heard her ________ (move) story.
10. If you happen to get ________ (lose) in the wild, you’d better stay where you are and wait for help.
参考答案：1. gone 2. seated 3. paid 4. excited 5. satisfied 6. provided 7. mistaken 8. married 9. moving 10. lost
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|