|作者：admin 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017-05-11||
1. You need a password to get _______ to the computer system.
A. access B. passage C. way D. approach
2. She fulfilled her _______ to become the first woman to run the 10,000 meters in under 30 minutes.
A. project B. commitment C. competition D. ambition
3. I knocked at the front door, but there was no _______.
A. noise B. news C. answer D. question
4. He decided to adopt a different _______ and teach the Bible through story-telling.
A. route B. purpose C. destination D. approach
5. Breast cancer is the leading ________ of death for American women in their forties.
A. result B. cause C. warning D. reflection
6. I didn’t have to work all weekend — I did it by ________.
A. contrast B. choice C. degrees D. comparison
7. Government departments are in direct ________ with each other for limited resources.
A. reference B. pressure C. competition D. investment
8. There’s no point in even attempting a (an) ________—he’ll never listen.
A. affection B. declaration C. confession D. explanation
9. It makes a very bad ________ if you’re late for an interview.
A. expression B. discussion C. possession D. impression
10. Install the machine according to the manufacturer’s ________.
A. explanations B. introductions C. descriptions D. instructions
11. Don’t leave your shopping on the back seat of your car — it’s an open ________ to a thief.
A. adaptation B. ambition C. invitation D. anticipation
12. If we have a bit of ________, we’ll see her before she leaves.
A. luck B. value C. success D. money
13. I’m sorry, she’s out right now, can I take a ________?
A. message B. ticket C. newspaper D. passage
14. Make sure that you keep all dangerous substances out of the ________ of the children.
A. touch B. sight C. reach D. distance
15. When he returned to his home town after the war, he found it had changed out of all ________.
A. hearing B. strength C. recognition D. measure
16. She raised her finger to her lips as a _______ for silence. (www.yygrammar.com)
A. secret B. mark C. sign D. word
17. You thought I was the boss? Whatever gave you that ________?
A. advice B. question C. offer D. idea
18. Candidates who are successful in the written test will be invited for an ________.
A. interview B. appreciation C. exhibition D. achievement
19. I can’t say which wine is best—it’s a ________ of personal taste.
A. waste B. matter C. piece D. kind
20. His ________ was destroyed when he was caught stealing some money.
A. expectation B. reputation C. contribution D. civilization
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|