|作者：admin 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017/3/27||
01. To mean ______ something and ______ something actually are two different things.
A. to do, to do B. doing, doing C. to do, doing D. doing, to do
02. After describing the planned improvements, she went on ______ how much they would cost.
A. to explain B. explaining C. to be explaining . having explained
03. I’ll have to change my clothes before I go out—I don’t want ______ like this.
A. to see B. to be seeing C. to be seen D. being seen
04. David is said ______ in computers there, but I don’t know how his business is going on.
A. to have dealt B. to deal C. to be dealing D. being dealt
05. ______ out more about our products, fill in the form and send it to us at the address ______ below.
A. Finding, giving B. To find, given C. Finding, given D. To find, giving
06. I arrived at the shop ______ I’d left all my money at home.
A. only to find B. only finding C. only found D. only having found
07. ______ matters worse, he refused to apologize.
A. Making B. To make C. To be making D. Make
08.—Don’t spill any of that paint, will you? —I’ll try ______.
A. not to B. not to do C. not do it D. do not do
09. When you’re learning to drive, _____ a good teacher makes a big difference.
A. have B. having C. and have D. and having
10. ______ knowledge is one thing but ______ able to communicate it to others is another thing.
A. Have, be B. Having, being C. Have, being D. Having, to be
11. Imagine ______ the answer to such an easy question!
A. not to know B. not knowing C. don’t know D. knowing not
12. She didn’t want to _____ a secretary all her life, so she went back to college.
A. go on being B. go on to be C. go to be D. go being
13. We should have insisted ______ his calculations, but it’s easy to be wise after the event.
A. checking B. to check C. on checking D. in checking
14. After being ill I didn’t feel like ______ but I managed ______ something down.
A. eating, to force B. to eat, to force C. eating, forcing D. to eat, forcing
15. Anyone ______ bags, boxes, or whatever, was stopped by the police.
A. seen carry B. seen carrying C. saw to carry D. saw carrying
16. When he became famous, he often had people ______ him in the street and ______ for his autograph(签名).
A. stopping, asking B. to stop, ask
C. stopping, to ask D. to stop, asking
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|