|作者：admin 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017/3/11||
1. They lost their way in the forest, and _______ made matters worse was that night began to fall.
A. it B. which C. that D. what
2. Patience is a kind of quality — and that is ______ it takes to do anything well.
A. what B. which C. which D. how
3. It has come to my notice _______ some of you have missed classes.
A. what B. which C. that D. when
4. _______ she was invited to the ball made her very happy.
A. What B. That C. When D. Because
5. Eat ______ cake you like and leave the others for ______ comes in late.
A. any, who B. every, whoever C. whichever, whoever D. either, whoever
6. ____ has helped to save the drowning girl is worth praising.
A. Who B. The one C. Anyone D. Whoever
7. He said he would never forget the day _______ he spent with his girlfriend in the country.
A. that B. when C. how D. where
8. She may have missed the train, in _______ case she won’t arrive for another hour.
A. whose B. that C. which D. what
9. If you want a double room, _____ will cost another ￡15.
A. as B. which C. what D. that
10. She found her wallet ______ she lost it.
A. where B. when C. in which D. that
11. _____ comes to see me, tell him I’m out.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. Anyone B. Who C. Whoever D. Everyone
12. It was the boy _____ had been in prison _____ stole the money.
A. who, where B. that, how C. who, that D. that, which
13. Is this the reason ______ at the meeting for his carelessness in his work?
A. he explained B. what he explained
C. how he explained D. why he explained
14. When he was working there he caught a serious illness from ______ efforts he still suffers.
A. which B. that C. whose D. what
15. The old building, behind ______ was a famous church, was ______ we used to work.
A. that, the place B. it, the place C. which, where D. what, where
16. You should put on the notices ______ all the people may see them.
A. where B. in which C. at D. for them
17. _____ she goes, there are crowds of people waiting to see her.
A. Wherever B. However C. Whichever D. Whoever
18. ____ you’ve got a chance, you might as well make full use of it.
A. Now that B. After C. Although D. As soon as
19. I thought she was the very girl that I should marry _______ I met her.
A. first time B. for the first time C. the first time D. by the first time
20. Don’t play by the river _______ you fall in and drown!
A. in case B. so that C. in order that D. when
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|