|作者：HW-secre… 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017/2/17||
1. They lost their way in the forest, and _______ made matters worse was that night began to fall.
A. it B. which C. that D. what
2. —What were you trying to prove to the police?
—_______ I was last night.
A. That B. When C. Where D. What
3. When you answer questions in a job interview, please remember the golden rule: Always give the monkey exactly _______ he wants.
A. what B. which C. when D. that
4. Some college students are seen doing _______ work they can find to support themselves.
A. that B. which C. whatever D. no matter what
5. Some researchers believe that there is no doubt _______ a cure for AIDS will be found.
A. which B. that C. what D. whether
6. I was surprised by her words, which made me recognize _______ silly mistakes I had made.
A. what B. that C. how D. which
7. Danby left word with my secretary _______he would call again in the afternoon.
A. who B. that C. as D. which
8. Do you have any idea _______ is actually going on in the classroom?
A. that B. what C. as D. which
9. Mary wrote an article on _______the team had failed to win the game.
A. why B. what C. who D. that
10. The poor young man is ready to accept _______help he can get.
A. whichever B. however C. whatever D. whenever
11. There is much chance _______ Bill will recover from his injury in time for the race.
A. that B. which C. until D. if
12. We haven’t settled the question of _______ it is necessary for him to study abroad.
A. if B. where C. whether D. that
13. _______ makes this shop different is that it offers more personal services.
A. What B. Who C. Whatever D. Whoever
14. _______ team wins on Saturday will go through to the national championships.
A. No matter what B. No matter which C Whatever D. whichever
15. —What did your parents think about your decision?
—They always let me do _______ I think I should.
A. when B. that C. how D. what
16. See the flags on top of the building? That was _______ we did this morning.
A. when B. which C. where D. what
17. These shoes look very good. I wonder _______.
A. how much cost they are B. how much do they cost C. how much they cost D. how much are they cost
18. You can only be sure of _______ you have at present; you cannot be sure of something _______ you might get in the future.
A. that; what B. what; / C. which; that D. /; that
19. It is none of your business _______ other people think about you. Believe yourself.
A. how B. what C. which D. when
20. The seaside here draws a lot of tourists every summer. Warm sunshine and soft sands make _______ it is.
A. what B. which C. how D. where
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|