|作者：superen 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017/2/17||
1. —I’d like to take a week’s holiday.
—________, we’re too busy.
A. Don’t worry B. Don’t mention it
C. Forget it D. Pardon me
2.—Can I speak to Mr. Wang, please?
A. Who are you? B. I’m Wang
C. Speaking D. Are you John?
3. —Let’s go to a movie after work, OK?
A. Not at all. B. Why not?
C. Never mind. D. What of it?
4.—James, I am sorry I used your computer when you are away this morning.
A. That’s all right B. It’s a pleasure
C. You are welcome D. Don’t mention it
5. He hasn’t slept at all for three days. ________ he is tired out.
A. There is no point B. There is no need
C. It is no wonder D. It is no way
6. —Do you think I could borrow your bicycle?
A. How come B. Take your time
C. Yes, go on D. Yes, help yourself
7. —Go for a picnic this weekend, OK?
—________. I love getting close to nature.
A. I couldn’t agree more B. I believe not
C. I’m afraid not D. I don’t think so
8. —Shall I give you a ride as you live so far away?
—Thank you. ________.
A. It couldn’t be better B. Of course you can
C. If you like D. It’s up to you
9. —Could you do me a favour and take the box up to the six floor?
A. With pleasure B. My pleasure
C. No wonder D. No comment
10. —Will you go skiing with me this winter vacation?
A. All depend B. All depends
C. is all depended D. is all depending
11. —Do you want to go to the movie, Jane?
—________. I feel like doing something different.
A. Don’t mention it B. I don’t want it
C. I don’t think so D. Not really
12. —Have a drink?
—No thanks, ________.
A. I do mind B. I don’t like it
C. Never mind D. I’d rather not
13. —Would you like to turn that music down? I’m writing a letter.
A. No, I’d like to B. No, please
C. Yes, sorry. D. Yes, I’d like it.
14. —Would you take this along to the office for me?
A. That’s right B. With pleasure
C. Never mind D. Not at all
15. —I think you should phone Jenny and say sorry to her.
— ________. It was her fault.
A. No way B. Not possible
C. No chance D. Not at all
16. —I am sorry I forgot to post the letter for you.
— ________, I’ll post it myself.
A. That’s OK B. Don’t worry
C. Take it easy. D. it’s too bad
17. —Could you show me the way to Mr Brown’s office?
A. Not at all B. Sure
C. Yes, I could D. I can do it
18. — Could I borrow your camera?
— ________, but you will have to buy some film.
A. I’m sorry B. I’m not sure
C. No problem D. I hope so
19. — I can not thank you enough for the gift you sent me.
A. No, thanks B. With pleasure
C. My pleasure D. Please don’t say so
20. —Miss Hughes, why not sit down?
A. Thank you B. Oh, I can stand
C. Because it’s just a minute D. Yes, I will
21. —Would you mind if I used your telephone?
— ________. Help yourself.
A. Not at all B. Certainly
C. No, I wouldn’t D. OK
22. — Thanks for your help, but can you do me one more favor, please?
— ________, Sir. What’s it then?
A. Just a minute B. It’s very nice of you
C. That’s all right D. At your service
23. He pushed his way through the crowd, saying “________.”
A. Never mind B. With pleasure
C. Go ahead D. Excuse me
24. —Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
—Thank you, and ________.
A. me too B. you too
C. I’m the same D. you are the same
25. “We’ve missed the train!” “________, there’ll be another in ten minutes. ”
A. All right B. Not at all
C. Never mind D. Don’t mention it
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|