|作者：superen 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017/2/17||
1. So loudly ________ that every student of the class could hear him clearly.
A. did he speak B. does he speak
C. spoke he D. he spoke
2. ________ when one loses freedom does one know its value.
A. Just B. Only C. Even D. Ever
3. Little ________ about his own safety though he was in great danger himself.
A. does he care B. did he care
C. he cares D. he cared
4. In the middle of the square ________ a stone with a picture of a hero at the top of it.
A. stands B. lies C. is standing D. is there
5. Not only ________ about the food, he also refused to pay for it.
A. the customer complained B. when the customer complained
C. did the customer complain D. the customer did complain
6. If Bob’s wife doesn’t agree to sign the papers, ________.
A. neither he will B. neither won’t he
C. neither will he D. he won’t neither
7. Never before ________in greater need of modern public transport than it is today.
A. has this city been B. this city has been
C. was this city D. this city was
8. Although I often eat out, seldom ________ a restaurant so filled with that much smoke.
A. I had seen B. did I see C. I see D. have I seen
9. —I went to the concert yesterday.
—Oh, ________? So ________.
A. did you, did I B. did I, did you
C. you did, I did D. I did, you did
10. Never in my wildest dreams ________ these people are living in such poor conditions.
A. I could imagine B. could I imagine
C. I couldn’t imagine D. couldn’t I imagine
11. Little ________ that we were watching his every move, so he seemed to be going his own way in this business.
A. he realized B. he didn’t realize
C. didn’t he realize D. did he realize
12. — My room gets very cold at night.
A. So is mine B. So mine is C. So does mine D. So mine does
13. If Joe’s wife won’t go to the party, ________.
A. he will either B. neither will he
C. he neither will D. either he will
14. ________ that Maric was able to set up new branches elsewhere.
A. So successful her business was
B. So successful was her business
C. So her business was successful
D. So was her successful business
15. ________, his idea was accepted by all the people at the meeting.
A. Strange as might it sound B. As it might sound strange
C. As strange it might sound D. Strange as it might sound
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|