|作者：superen 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017/2/12||
1. Work gets done ______ when people do it together, and the rewards are higher too. (浙江卷)
A. easily B. very easy C. more easily D. easier
2. My parents have always made me ______ about myself, even when I was twelve. (江苏卷)
A. feeling well B. feeling good C. feel well D. feel good
3. He began to take political science ______ only when he left school. (湖北卷)
A. strictly B. truly C. carefully D. seriously
4. The final score of the basketball match was 93-94. We were only ______ beaten. (天津卷)
A. nearly B. slightly C. narrowly D. lightly
5. The new group of students is better-behaved than the other group who stayed here ______. (北京卷)
A. early B. earlier C. earliest D. the earliest
6. —Do you need any help, Lucy?
—Yes, The job is ______ I could do myself. (福建卷)
A. less than B. more than C. no more than D. not more than
7. There is an old proverb, “Love me, love my dog. ” But there is ______ wisdom in this: “Love me, love my book.” (湖南卷)
A. some B. much C. more D. most
8. With April
A. good B. better C. best D. the best
9. The melon the Smiths served at dinner would have tasted ______ if it had been put in the fridge for a little while. (江西卷)
A. good B. better C. best D. well
10. After two years’ research, we now have a ______ better understanding of the disease. (全国II)
A. very B. far C. fairly D. quite
11. Speaking of all the songs he has written, I think this is probably his ______ one. (全国II)
A. better-known B. well-known C. best-known D. most-known
12. Of the two coats, I’d choose the ______ one to spare some money for a book. (四川卷)
A. cheapest B. cheaper C. more expensive D. most expensive
13. —I wonder why Mary is so unfriendly to us.
—She is _____ than unfriendly, I’m afraid.
A. shyer B. much shyer C. shy more D. more shy
14. —I didn’t do well in this English examination. How about you?
—I did _____ you.
A. not better than B. no worse than C. as well as D. no better than
15. —Now that you like the house with a garden, why not buy it?
—Well, I can’t afford _____ house at present.
A. that expensive a B. a such expensive
C. that an expensive D. a so expensive
16. —Do you regret paying ten dollars for that book?
—No, I would gladly have paid _____.
A. as twice many B. twice as many C. twice as much D. as twice much
17. —I’m leaving on April 30.
—So why not come to spend _____ days with me?
A. all these last few B. these all last few
C. these last all few D. all last these few
18. —Be careful not to drop the Ming Dynasty vase.
—Yes, we can’t be _____.
A. too careful B. very careful C. too careless D. careless enough
19. He’s not got another job yet and it’s not ________ he will for some time.
A. likely B. easily C. nearly D. lonely
20. We do meet now and then, but not ________.
A. freely B. commonly C. regularly D. presently
21. You don’t have to be angry with him. He ______ wanted to know the truth.
A. almost B. mostly C. merely D. hardly
22. —Are you pleased with what he has done?
—It couldn’t be____. Why didn’t he put more effort into his work?
A. any worse B. much better C. so bad D. the best
23. He moved away from his parents and missed them _____enjoy the exciting life in
A. too much to B. very much to C. enough to D. much so as to
24. —Is your headache getting _____?
—No, it’s worse. (2005全国卷III)
A. better B. bad C. less D. well
25. Bob ran the 100 meters in 9.91 seconds, and I have not seen _____ this year. (2005浙江卷)
A. the best B. better C. the most D. more
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|