|作者：superen 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017/2/9||
1. I looked under ______ bed and found ______ book I lost last week.
A. the; a B. the: the C. 不填; the D. the; 不填
2. —How about ______ Christmas evening party?
—I should say it was ______ success.
A. a; a B. The; a C. a; 不填 D. the; 不填
3. Polar bears live mostly on ______ sea ice, which they use as ______ platform for hunting seals.
A. a; a B. a; the C. 不填; a D. the; 不填
4. It is well known that ______ 2008 Beijing Olympic Games was ______ great success.
A. 不填; a B. the; 不填 C. the; a D. a; a
5. Many people have come to realize that they should go on ______ balanced diet and make ______ room in their day for exercise.
A. a; 不填 B. the; a C. the; the D. 不填; a
6. —Could you tell me the way to ______ Johnsons, please?
—Sorry, we don’t have ______ Johnson here in the village.
A. the; the B. the; a C. 不填; the D. the; 不填
7. ______ walk is expected to last all day, so bring ______ packed lunch.
A. A; a B. The; 不填 C. The; a D. A ; 不填
8. In ______ film Cast Away. Tom Hanks plays ______ man named Chuck Noland.
A. a; the B. the; a C. the; the D. a; a
9. How about taking ______ short break? I want to make ______ call.
A. the; a B. a; the C. the; the D. a; a
10. I wanted to catch ______ early train, but couldn’t get ______ ride to the station.
A. an, the B. /, the C. an, / D. the, a
11. I like ______ color of your skirt. It is ______ good match for your blouse.
A. a; the B. a; a C. the; a D. the; the
12. George couldn’t remember when he first met Mr. Anderson, but he was sure it was ___C___ Sunday because everybody was at ______ church.
A. /; the B. the; / C. a; / D. /; a
13. As we all know, apples are sold by _______ weight, and socks are sold by ________ dozen.
A．the; a B．\; a C．\; the D．the; the
14. _____ is one of the five working language at UN, which _____ Chinese are very proud of.
A. Chinese; / B. The Chinese; the
C. Chinese; the D. Chinese language; the
15. The report said a bus went out of _____control on a highway _____ south of the city and rushed into a river.
A. the; the B. / ; the C. the; / D. / ; /
16. The education of _____young is always _____hot and serious topic in the modern society.
A. the; / B. the, a C. / ; the D. a, the
17. —I hear that as many as 150 people were killed in the storm.
—Yes, _____news came as _____shock to me.
A. the; the B. the; a C. a; the D. a; a
18. As is known to all, _____tiger is in _____danger of dying out.
A. the; 不填 B. a; 不填 C. the; the D. a; a
19. —Judging from _____number of the cars, there are not many people in the club.
—I think so. People would rather stay at home in such _____bad weather.
A. the; 不填 B. a; 不填 C. the; a D. a; a
20. I know you don’t like ___D____ music very much. But what do you think of _______ music in the film we saw yesterday? (全国III)
A. /; / B. the; the C. the; / D. /; the
2. B。第一空填定冠词，表特指；第二空填不定冠词，a success的本义是“一件成功的事情”，它在此指“一个成功的晚会”。
3. C。第一空后的sea ice为表泛指的物质名词，故其前不用冠词；第二空后的platform为表泛指的单数可数名词，故其前用不定冠词。
4. C。第一空填定冠词，表特指；第二空填不定冠词，a success的本义是“一件成功的事情”，它在此指“一次成功的运动会”。
6. B。第一空填空定冠词，the Johnsons指约翰逊一家人；第二空填不定冠词，a Johnson指“一个叫约翰逊的人”。
7. C。第一空填空定冠词，表特指；第二空填不定冠词，是因为lunch前带有描给性修饰语，a packed lunch在此指“打包的午餐”。
8. B。第一空填定冠词，表特指；第二空填不定冠词，表泛指。a man named Chuck Noland的意思是“一个叫Chuck Noland的人”。
9. D。两空均填不定冠词，因为take [have] a break和make a call这两个短语中，break和call均为可数名词，其前应有不定冠词。
10. D。第一空填定冠词，表特指；第二空填不定冠词，get [have] a ride指搭车。
12. C。第一空填不定冠词，表泛指；第二空不填冠词，at church为习语，其中不用冠词。
13. C。by表示“按…计”，习惯上说by the dozen，但要说by weight。
14. C。Chinese指“汉语”时不用冠词，若后面用language则要加the；the Chinese是“中国人”的总称，作主语，谓语动词用复数。
15. D。out of control(失去控制)是固定词组；方位名词前无介词时不用冠词。
16. B。“the +形容词”表示一类人，the young=young people；表示某类事物中的一个用不定冠词。
17. B。此处news是特指，用the；a shock指“一件令人震惊的事”。
18. A。表示某个类属的整体用the；in danger (在危险中)是固定词组。
19. A。the number of “…的数量”；weather与fun, news, advice, information等不可数名词，无论什么情况，都不可直接与a连用。
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|