|作者：HWLZ 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2017/1/12||
1. Look at that little boy wandering about — perhaps he _______ his mother.
A. will lose B. is losing C. had lost D. has lost
2. It’s good that we _______ to the park because it’s started to rain.
A. don’t go B. hadn’t gone C. didn’t go D. wasn’t going
3. I _______ for five minutes; why don’t they come?
A. A m calling B. called C. was calling D. have been calling
4. You _______ your turn so you’ll have to wait.
A. will miss B. have missed C. are missing D. had missed
5. I left my pen on the desk and now it’s gone; who _______ it?
A. took B. has taken C. will take D. had taken
6. How can you possibly miss the news? It _______ on TV all day long.
A. has been B. had been C. was D. will be
7. I arrived late; I _______ the road to be so icy.
A. wouldn’t expect B. haven’t expected
C. hadn’t expected D. wasn’t expecting
8. Sales of CDs have greatly increased since the early 1990s, when people _______ to enjoy the advantages of this new technology.
A. begin B. began C. have begun D. had begun
9. Turn on the television or open a magazine and you _______ advertisements showing happy families.
A. will often see B. often see
C. are often seeing D. have often seen
10. —I hear Jane has gone to the
—Oh, how nice! Do you know when she _______ ?
A. was leaving B. had left C. has left D. left
11. I _______ you not to move my dictionary—now I can’t find it.
A. asked B. ask C. was asking D. had asked
12. －What’s that terrible noise?
－The neighbors _______ for a party.
A. have prepared B. are preparing C. prepare D. will prepare
13. The teacher, with 6 girls and 8 boys of her class, _______ visiting a museum when the earthquake struck.
A. was B. were C. had been D. would be
14. She has set a new record, that is, the sales of her latest book_______50 million.
A. have reached B. has reached C. are reaching D. had reached
15. He kept looking at her, wondering whether he _______her somewhere.
A. saw B. has seen C. sees D. had seen
16. She _______her hairstyle in her hometown before she came to
A. would change B. has changed C. changed D. was changing
17. He _______more than 5000 English words when he entered the university at the age of 15.
A. has learned B. would have learned C. learned D. had learned
18.He was hoping to go abroad but his parents _______ that they won’t support him unless he can borrow money from the bank.
A. were deciding B. have decided C. decided D. will decide
19. Years ago we didn’t know this, but recent science _______ that people who don’t sleep well soon get ill.
A. showed B. has shown C. will show D. is showing
20. Susan decided not to work on the program at home because she didn’t want her parents to know what she _______.
A. has done B. had done C. was doing D. is doing
21.—What are you going to do this afternoon?
—I am going to the cinema with some friends. The film _______ quite early, so we _______ to the bookstore after that.
A. finished, are going B. finished, go
C. finishes, are going D. finishes, go
22. What we used to think _______ impossible now does seem possible.
A. is B. was C. has been D. will be
23. — _______ leave at the end of this month.
— I don’t think you should do that until _______ another job.
A. I’m going to; you’d found B. I’m going to; you’ve found
C. I’ll; you’ll find D. I’ll; you’d find
24. — Where did you put the car keys?
— Oh, I _______ I put them on the chair because the phone rang as I _______ in.
A. remembered; come B. remembered; was coming
C. remember; come D. remember; was coming
25. Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts. The plane _______.
A. takes off B. is taking off C. has taken off D. took off
26. The young girl sitting next to me on the plane was very nervous. She _______ before.
A. hasn’t flown B. didn’t fly C. hadn’t flown D. wasn’t flying
27. I was giving a talk to a large group of people, the same talk I _______ to half a dozen other groups.
A. was giving B. am giving C. had given D. have given
28. In a room above the store, where a party _______, some workers were busily setting the table.
A. was to be held B. has been held
C. will be held D. is being held
29. I think it is necessary for my 19-year-old son to have his own mobile phone, for I sometimes want to make sure if he _______ home for dinner.
A. come B. comes C. has come D. will come
30. It is said that the early European playing-cards _______ for entertainment and education.
A. were being designed B. have designed
C. have been designed D. were designed
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|