|作者：hmx 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2016/11/15||
1. Look at that little boy wandering about — perhaps he _____ his mother.
A. will lose B. is losing
C. had lost D. has lost
2. It’s good that we _____ to the park because it’s started to rain.
A. don’t go B. hadn’t gone
C. didn’t go D. wasn’t going
3. I _____ for five minutes; why don’t they come?
A. am calling B. called
C. was calling D. have been calling
4. You _____ your turn so you’ll have to wait.
A. will miss B. have missed
C. are missing D. had missed
5. We _____ to move but are still considering where to go to.
A. are deciding B. decided
C. have decided D. had decided
6. I left my pen on the desk and now it’s gone; who _____ it?
A. took B. has taken
C. will take D. had taken
7. They won’t buy any new clothes because they _____ money to buy a new car.
A. save B. were saving
C. have saved D. are saving
8. I _____ your last point — could you say it again?
A. didn’t quite catch B. don’t quite catch
C. hadn’t quite catch D. can’t quite catch
9. You’ll never guess who I met today — my old teacher! We _____ for 20 years.
A. don’t meet B. haven’t met
C. hadn’t met D. couldn’t meet
10. I feel sure I _____ her before somewhere.
A. was to meet B. have met
C. had met D. would meet
11. They haven’t arrived yet but we _____ them at any moment.
A. are expected B. have expected
C. are expecting D. will expect
12. I think you must be mistaken about seeing him at the theatre; I’m sure he _____ abroad all week.
A. is B. was
C. has been D. had been
13. The students _______ busily when Miss Brown went to get a book she _______ in the office.
A. had written, left B. were writing, has left
C. had written, had left D. were writing, had left
14. I tried to phone her, but even as I _____ she was leaving the building.
A. phoned B. would phone
C. had phoned D. was phoning
15. “I suppose you _____ that report yet?” “I finished it yesterday, as a matter of fact.”
A. didn’t finish B. haven’t finished
C. hadn’t finished D. wasn’t finishing
16. —Didn’t the guard see him breaking into the bank?
—No, he _______ in the other direction.
A. was looking B. had looked
C. looked D. is looking
17. How can you possibly miss the news? It _______ on TV all day long.
A. has been B. had been
C. was D. will be
18. “I thought you might have got drunk.” “Yes, I ______.”
A. almost have B. almost had
C. almost did D. might have
19. You ______ television. Why not do something more active?
A. always watch B. are always watching
C. have always watched D. have always been watching
20. “I took part in the TOEFL. It was really hard.” “Did you ______ a lot?”
A. Have you studied B. Did you study
C. Had you studied D. Do you study
21. “What’s your opinion on the matter, please?” “Oh, sorry, I _______.”
A. wasn’t to listen B. haven’t listened
C. wasn’t listening D. hadn’t listened
22. “Aha, you’re a chain smoker!” “Only at home. Nobody _______ that but you.”
A. discovered B. had discovered
C. discovers D. is discovering
23. The telephone _______ three times in the last hour, and each time it ________ for my father.
A. had rang; was B. has rung; was
C. rang; has been D. has been ringing; is
24. The thief tried to break away from the policeman who ______ him, but failed.
A. has held B. had held
C. was holding D. would hold
25. When I arrived at the company, the manager ______, so we had only time for a few words.
A. just went away B. had gone away
C. was just going away D. has just gone away
26. “John took a photograph of you just now.” “Oh, really? I ______.”
A. didn’t know B. wasn’t knowing
C. don’t know D. haven’t known
27. “Mike is not coming to the football game this afternoon.” “It’s a shame! He _______!”
A. promises B. promised
C. will promise D. had promised
28. Please call again. Jim _______ a bath just now.
A. has had B. was having
C. is having D. has
29. “Was Andrew there when you arrived?” “Yes, but he ______ home soon afterwards.”
A. had gone B. has gone
C. is going D. went
30. “Where is Mother.” “She is in the kitchen. She _______ the housework all morning.”
A. is doing B. was doing
C. has done D. has been doing
31. The books, ________ the dictionaries, must be put back where they ________.
A. included; were B. to include; are
C. including; were D. including; are
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|