|作者：HMYYYY 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2016/10/12||
1. The first textbooks _______ for teaching English as a foreign language came out in the 16th century.
A. having written B. to be written C. being written D. written
2. —You were brave enough to raise objection at the meeting.
—Well, now I regret _______ that.
A. to do B. to be doing C. to have done D. having done
3. We agreed _______ here but so far she hasn’t turned up yet.
A. having met B. meeting C. to meet D. to have met
4. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him _______.
A. not to B. not to do C. not do it D. do not do
5. Paul doesn’t have to be made _______. He always works hard.
A. learn B. to learn C. learned D. learning
6. _______ in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him.
A. Losing B. Having lost C. Lost D. To lost
7. The patient was warned _______ oily food after the operation.
A. to eat not B. eating not C. not to eat D. not eating
8. The Olympic Games, _______ in 776 B.C., did not include women players until 1912.
A. first playing B. to be first played
C. first played D. to be first playing
9. I would love _______ to the party last night but I had to work extra hours to finish a report.
A. to go B. to have gone C. going D. having gone
10. European football is played in 80 countries, _______ it the most popular sport in the world.
A. making B. makes C. made D. to make
11. When I got back home I saw a message pinned to the door _______ “Sorry to miss you; will call later.”
A. read B. reads C. to read D. reading
12. The purpose of new technologies is to make life easier, _______ it more difficult.
A. not make B. not to make C. not making D. do not make
13. Robert is said _______ abroad, but I don’t know what country he studied in.
A. to have studied B. to study
C. to be studying D. to have been studying
14. The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see _______ the next year.
A. carried out B. carrying out C. carry out D. to carry out
15. _______ such heavy pollution already, it may now be too late to clean up the river.
A. Having suffered B. Suffering
C. To suffer D. Suffered
16. Having a trip abroad is certainly good for the old couple, but it remains _______ whether they will enjoy it.
A. to see B. to be seen C. seeing D. seen
17. The research is so designed that once _______ nothing can be done to change it.
A. begins B. having begun C. beginning D. begun
18. It is said that in
A. it what to do with B. what to do it with
C. what to do with it D. to do what with it
19. A cook will be immediately fired if he is found _______ in the kitchen.
A. smoke B. smoking C. to smoke D. smoked
20. She looks forward every spring to _______ the flower-lined garden.
A. visit B. paying a visit C. walk in D. walking in
21. When I handed the report to John, he said that George was the person _______.
A. to send B. for sending it C. to send it to D. for sending it to
22. —What do you think made Mary so upset?
—_______ her new bike.
A. As she lost B. Lost C. Losing D. Because of losing
23. The lady said she would buy a gift for her daughter with the _______.
A. 20 dollars remained B. 20 dollars to remain
C. remained 20 dollars D. remaining 20 dollars
24. There are five pairs _______, but I’m at a loss which to choose.
A. to be chosen B. to choose from C. to choose D. for choosing
25. _______ in 1636, Harvard is one of the most famous universities in the
A. Being founded B. It was founded C. Founded D. Founding
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|