|作者：HMYYYFYY 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2016/9/29||
11. I pushed the second-hand car in the mud with my full strength, but it________ move.
12. My sister met him at the Grand Theatre yesterday afternoon, so he ________ your lecture.
A. couldn’t have attended
B. needn’t have attended
C. mustn’t have attended
D. shouldn’t have attended
13. —Are you coming to Jeff’s party?
—I’m not sure. I ________ go to the concert instead.
14. You can’t imagine that a well-behaved gentleman ________ be so rude to a lady.
15.—What do you think of your nephew?
—He ____be very naughty but at the same time you______ help liking him.
A. will, will
B. won’t, can’t
C. may, may
D. can, can’t
16. That day Mr Smith got up late, so he ran as fast as he ______ the early bus.
A. could catch
B. could to catch
C. could catching
D. could caught
17. “I called you yesterday. A woman answered, but I didn’t recognize her voice.” “Oh, it _____ my aunt Jean.”
A. must be
B. must have been
C. might be
D. can have been
18. That car nearly hit me; I ______.
A. might be killed
B. might have been killed
C. may be killed
D. may been killed
19. You _____ practise the drums while the baby is sleeping.
20. Are you still here? You ______ home hours ago.
A. should go
B. should have gone
C. might go
D. may have gone
21. Good luck to you, and _____ all your wishes come true!
22. “I thought you wouldn’t mind.” “Well, as a matter of fact I don’t, but you _____ me first.”
A. should ask
B. should have asked
C. must ask
D. must have asked
23. The police still haven’t found her, but they’re doing all they _____.
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|