|作者：HMYYYFYY 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2016/9/29||
1. “Do you think he is lazy?” “I _____ once, but I don’t now.”
A. may have thought
B. can have thought
C. may think
D. might think
2. Their answers are exactly the same — one of them ______ from the other.
A. must copy
B. must have copied
C. should copy
D. should have copied
3. —Shall I go and buy some fruit for the party?
—No, I have already bought 3 baskets. That _____be enough.
B. ought to
4. It was playing computer games that cost the boy plenty of time that he _____ have spent doing his lessons.
C. ought to
5. She _____ you around the area personally but for the fact that she was in a hurry at that time.
A. might have shown
B. might show
C. must have shown
D. must show
6. I lived with my sister this summer and didn’t have to pay rent. So I _____save most of my salary.
D. was able to
7. —What do you think of the project Mr Johnson asked us to do?
—Well, it is a very important task. You _____be too careful.
8. You ____phone him if you want to but you____! He is sure to phone you.
A. may, mustn’t
B. have to, needn’t
C. can, doesn’t need
D. can, needn’t
9. You________ return the book now, you can keep it till next week if you like.
D. may not
10. I was really anxious about you, you________ home without a word.
A. mustn’t leave
B. shouldn’t have left
C. couldn’t have left
D. needn’t leave
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|