|作者：HMYYYF 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2016/9/27||
1. Dear me! Just _____ at the time! I _____ no idea it was so late.
A. look, have B. looking, had C. look, had D. looking, have
2. “What’s his name?” “I _____.”
A. forget B. forgot C. had forgotten D. am forgetting
3. Your mother _____, however, say that to us that day.
A. does B. did C. is doing D. was doing
4. New medicines and instruments ______ every day to extend life.
A. develop B. are being developed
C. are developing D. have developed
5. I _____ your last point — could you say it again?
A. didn’t quite catch B. don’t quite catch
C. hadn’t quite caught D. can’t quite catch
6. I feel sure I _____ her before somewhere.
A. was to meet B. have met C. had met D. would meet
7. They haven’t arrived yet but we _____ them at any moment.
A. are expected B. have expected C. are expecting D. will expect
8. “I suppose you _____ that report yet?” “I finished it yesterday, as a matter of fact.”
A. didn’t finish B. haven’t finished
C. hadn’t finished D. wasn’t finishing
9. “When he _____ is not known yet.” “But when he ____, he will be warmly welcomed.”
A. comes, comes B. will come, will come
C. comes, will come D. will come, comes
10. The bridge, which _____ 1688, needs repairing.
A. is dated from B. was dated from C. dates from D. dated from
11. I had hoped to see her off at the station, but I _____ too busy.
A. was B. had been C. would be D. would have been
12. You _____ your turn so you’ll have to wait.
A. will miss B. have missed C. are missing D. had missed
13. I left my pen on the desk and now it’s gone; who _____ it?
A. took B. has taken C. will take D. had taken
14. You’ll never guess who I met today — my old teacher! We _____ for 20 years.
A. don’t meet B. haven’t met C. hadn’t met D. couldn’t meet
15. I think you must be mistaken about seeing him at the theatre; I’m sure he _____ abroad all week.
A. is B. was C. has been D. had been
16. —Don’t put the waste on the ground.
—Oh, I’m very sorry. I _____the dustbin there.
A. don’t see B. isn’t seeing C. didn’t see D. haven’t see
17. —How is the weather in your country this summer?
—It _____as much as it does now for a long time.
A. hasn’t rained B. doesn’t rain C. wasn’t raining D. didn’t rain
18. —Does Liu Hui serve in the army?
—No, but he _____in the army for three years.
A. served B. has served C. is serving D. would serve
19. —Sorry. I _____to post the letter for you.
—Never mind. _____it myself after school.
A. forget; I’d rather post B. forgot; I’ll post
C. forgot; I’m going to post D. forget; I’d better post
20. Unfortunately, when I dropped in, Professor Smith _____, so we only had time for a few words.
A. has just left B. had just left C. just left D. was just leaving
21. —What were you doing when I phoned you last night?
—I _____my painting and was starting to take a bath.
A. have already finished B. was finishing
C. had just finished D. was going to finish
22. You _____television. Why not do something more active?
A. always watch B. are always watching
C. have always watched D. have always been watching
23. I have been studying computer for several years and I still _____.
A. have B. do C. have been D. am
24. Jane was disappointed that most of the guests________ when she ________at the party.
A. left; had arrived B. left; arrived
C. had left; had arrived D. had left; arrived
25. The pen I ________ I ________ is on my desk, right under my nose.
A. think; lost B. thought; had lost C. think; had lost D. thought; have lost
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|