|作者：薄金成 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2016/8/29||
13. as+be/时态助动词/情态动词+主语 fml used to add that what you have said is also true of someone or something else (甲...)，乙也...
Eve's very tall, as/so was her mother. 伊芙个子很高，她妈妈也一样。
I voted Labour, as/so did my wife. 我投了劳动党的票，我妻子也一样。
14. as well (as)
She did as well (as anybody else). 她做得(比别人)毫不逊色。
He is an actor, and a director as well. 他是演员，也是导演。
He grows flowers as well as vegetables. 他既种菜也种花。
The boy is lively as well as healthy. 这个男孩既活泼又健康。
15. as yet until now or until a particular time in the past (多与否定句连用)至今(仍不) ，到目前为止(还没有)
As yet we have not heard from him. 我们到现在还没有收到他的信。
As yet little was known of the causes of the disease. 这时还不清楚这种病的起因。
16. so as to-v for the purpose that is为了(后接不定式目的状语)
We left for the station early so as to catch the first train.
17. so...as to-v that the result is以至于(后接不定式结果状语)
Would you be so kind as to turn down the radio? 劳驾你把收音机调小声一点好吗？
He is so sensible and clever (a boy) as to be much loved by us. 他是一个懂事聪明的孩子，很讨我们的喜欢。
I were asked so many questions as to get confused. 他们问了许多问题，把我弄糊涂了。
I did so much housework as to be worn out. 我做了很多家务，累得精疲国竭。
His illness is such as to cause anxiety. 他病得很重，令人担忧。
He is such a kind man as to be ready to lend a helping hand. 他为人善良，愿意助人。
We had such a lovely day as to go out on a picnic. 我们遇到了好天气，出去野餐了。
He told such funny jokes as to make the party full of joys. 他讲了很多有趣的笑话，这使宴会充满了欢乐。
He had such bad food as to throw up afterwards.他吃了坏食物，后来呕吐了。
18. such as(用于列举) 像...这种的；像...那样的；诸如...之类的
We have different pies, such as apple, cherry, and strawberry pies./We have such different pies as apple, cherry, and strawberry pies. 我们有不同的派，例如苹果、樱桃和草莓派。
19. such as it is/such as they are used to say that something is not very good in quality or condition 尽管质量不好
The food, such as it is, is plentiful. 食物虽不精，但量足。
20. as you do (用于对自己刚说过的意思表示具有讽刺意味的看法)真不容易啊，真不简单啊
He smiled and I smiled back. As you do. 他微笑，我也报以微笑。真不容易啊。
21. the same...as...与...同一个...
He works in the same building as my brother.
=He and my brother work in the same building.
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|