|作者：HW-HM 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2016/7/22||
1. He looked around and caught a man _______ his hand into the pocket of a passenger.
A. put B. to be putting C. to put D. putting
2. When you’re learning to drive, _______ a good teacher makes a big difference.
A. have B. having C. and have D. and having
3. Anyone _______ bags, boxes, or whatever, was stopped by the police.
A. seen carry B. seen carrying C. saw to carry D. saw carrying
4. “Mum, why do you always make me eat an egg every day?” “ _______ enough protein and nutrition as you are growing up. ”
A. Get B. Getting C. To get D. to be getting
5. _______ on time, this medicine will be quite effective.
A. Taking B. Being taken C. Taken D. Having taken
6. —Excuse me sir, where is Room 301?
—Just a minute. I’ll have Bob _______ you to your room.
A. show B. shows C. to show D. showing
7. When asked why he went there, he said he was sent there _______ for a space flight.
A. training B. being trained C. to have trained D. to be trained
8. —It’s a long time since I saw my sister.
—_______ her this weekend?
A. Why not visit B. Why not to visit
C. Why not visiting D. Why don’t visit
9. —The last one _______ pays the meal.
A. arrived B. arrives C. to arrive D. arriving
10. The children talked so loudly at dinner table that I had to struggle _______.
A. to be heard B. to have heard C. hearing D. being heard
11. — Robert is indeed a wise man.
— Oh, yes. How often I have regretted _______ his advice!
A. to take B. taking C. not to take D. not taking
12. —Come on, please give me some ideas about the project.
—Sorry. With so much work _______ my mind, I almost break down.
A. filled B. filling C. to fill D. being filled
13. As the light turned green, I stood for a moment, not ______, and asked myself what I was going to do.
A. moved B. moving C. to move D. being moved
14. — Can I smoke here?
— Sorry. We don’t allow _______ here.
A. people smoking B. people smoke
C. to smoke D. smoking
15. I smell something _______ in the kitchen. Can I call you back in a minute?
A. burning B. burnt C. being burnt D. to be burnt
16. At the beginning of class, the noise of desks _______ could be heard outside the classroom.
A. opened and closed B. to be opened and closed
C. being opened and closed D. to open and close
17. The country has already sent up three unmanned spacecraft, the most recent _______ at the end of last March.
A. has been launched B. having been launched
C. being launched D. to be launched
18. As a result of the serious flood, two-thirds of the buildings in the area _______.
A. need repairing B. needs to repair
C. needs repairing D. need to repair
19. _______ that she didn’t do a good job, I don’t think I am abler than her.
A. To have said B. Having said C. To say D. Saying
20. Peter received a letter just now _______ his grandma would come to see him soon.
A. said B. says C. saying D. to say
21. The glass doors have taken the place of the wooden ones at the entrance, _______ in the natural light during the day.
A. to let B. letting C. let D. having let
21. My parents have always made me _______ about myself, even when I was twelve.
A. feeling well B. feeling good C. feel well D. feel good
23. He is very popular among his students as he always tries to make them _______ in his lectures.
A. interested B. interesting C. interest D. to interest
24. — Did Peter fix the computer himself?
— He _______, because he doesn’t know much about computers.
A. has it fixed B. had fixed it C. had it fixed D. fixed it
25. Jenny hopes that Mr. Smith will suggest a good way to have her written English _______ in a short period.
A. improved B. improving C. to improve D. improve
26. “Things _______ never come again!” I couldn’t help talking to myself.
A. lost B. losing C. to lost D. have lost
27. Please remain _______ until the plane has come to a complete stop.
A. to seat B. to be seated C. seating D. seated
28. The flowers his friend gave him will die unless _______ every day.
A. watered B. watering B. water D. to water
29. _______ by a greater demand of vegetables, farmers have built more green houses.
A. Driven B. Being driven C. To drive D. Having driven
30. The children went home from the grammar school, their lessons _______ for the day.
A. finishing B. finished C. had finished D. were finished
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|