|作者：HWLZ 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2016/6/1||
1. —I thought you wouldn’t mind.
—Well, as a matter of fact I don’t, but you _______ me first.
A. should ask B. should have asked
C. must ask D. must have asked
2. —I called you yesterday. A woman answered, but I didn’t recognize her voice.
—Oh, it _______ my aunt Jean.
A. must be B. must have been
C. might be D. can have been
3. That car nearly hit me; I _______.
A. might be killed B. might have been killed
C. may be killed D. may been killed
4. He _______ the test again, in which case, his mother will be very disappointed.
A. might fail B. must have failed
C. should fail D. could have failed
5. —Why didn’t she come to the meeting yesterday?
—I’m not so sure. She _______ ill.
A. should be B. should have been
C. must be D. might have been
6. Why did you just sit and watch? You _______ me.
A. could help B. should help
C. could have helped D. must have helped
7. We _______ have proved great adventurers, but we have done the greatest march ever made in the past ten years.
A. needn’t B. may not C. shouldn’t D. mustn’t
8. — I think I’ll give Bob a ring.
— You _______. You haven’t been in touch with him for ages.
A. will B. may C. have to D. should
9. — What’s the name?
— Khulaifi. _______ I spell that for you?
A. Shall B. Would C. Can D. Might
10. If it were not for the fact that she _______ sing, I would invite her to the party.
A. couldn’t B. shouldn’t C. can’t D. might not
11. — Must he come to sign this paper himself?
— Yes, he _______.
A. need B. must C. may D. will
12. —May I smoke here?
—If you _______, choose a seat in the smoking section.
A. should B. could C. may D. must
13. — Could I have a word with you, mum?
— Oh dear, if you _______.
A. can B. must C. may D. should
14. We hope that as many people as possible _______ join us for the picnic tomorrow.
A. need B. must C. should D. can
15. The weather turned out to be fine yesterday. I _______ the trouble to carry my umbrella with me.
A. should have taken B. could have taken
C. needn’t have taken D. mustn’t have taken
16. The teacher _______ have thought Johnson was worth it or she wouldn’t have wasted time on him, I suppose.
A. should B. can C. would D. must
17. My MP4 player isn’t in my bag. Where _______ I have put it?
A. can B. must C. should D. would
18. The biggest problem for most plants, which ___ just get up and run away when threatened, is that animals like to eat them.
A. shan’t B. can’t C. needn’t D. mustn’t
19. — She looks very happy. She _______ have passed the exam.
— I guess so. It’s not difficult after all.
A. should B. could C. must D. might
20. I told your friend how to get to the hotel, but perhaps I _______ have driven her there.
A. could B. must C. might D. should
26. — What does the sign over there read?
—No person _______ smoke or carry a lighted cigarette，cigar or pipe in this area.
A. will B. may C. shall D. must
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|