|作者：HW-GK 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2016/1/28||
(1) Never in my wildest dreams _______ these people are living in such poor conditions.
A. I could imagine B. could I imagine
C. I couldn’t imagine D. couldn’t I imagine
答案为B。当never, seldom, hardly, little等否定副词置于句首，其后习惯上要用倒装语序，如：Never before have I met such a strange person. 以前我从未见过这样古怪的人。
(2) Little _______ that we were watching his every move, so he seemed to be going his own way in this business.
A. he realized B. he didn’t realize
C. didn’t he realize D. did he realize
答案为D。由于little含有否定意味，所以当它置于句首时，其后要用倒装句式，又如：Little did they know they were to be reunited ten years later. 他们简直想不到10年后竟又能团聚。
I’ve tried very hard to improve my English. But by no means _______ with my progress.
A. the teacher is not satisfied B. is the teacher not satisfied
C. the teacher is satisfied D. is the teacher satisfied
答案为D。当by no means, in no case, on no condition等表示否定意义的介词短语置于句首时，其后要用倒装语序。
3. 考查so / neither do I类型的倒装形式
(1)— My room gets very cold at night.
A. So is mine B. So mine is C. So does mine D. So mine does
答案为C。so does mine在此的意思是“我的房间也一样”。表示“……也一样”时，so的后面要用倒装语序，故可排除B和D。又因为前面一句的谓语动词为实义动词(gets)，所以后面一句要用助动词do，不能用is。所以答案选C。
(2)If Joe’s wife won’t go to the party, _______.
A. he will either B. neither will he C. he neither will D. either he will
(1) _______ that Maric was able to set up new branches elsewhere.
A. So successful her business was B. So successful was her business
C. So her business was successful D. So was her successful business
答案为B。当so…that…句式中的so…结构位于句首时，so…中的主谓语要用倒装形式。又如：So sudden was the attack that we had no time to escape. 袭击来得非常突然，我们来不及逃跑。
(2) So difficult _______ it to work out the problem that I decided to ask Tom for advice.
A. I did find B. did I find C. I have found D. have I found
(1) Only then _______ how much damage had been caused.
A. she realized B. she had realized
C. had she realized D. did she realize
(2) _______ by keeping down costs will Power Data hold its advantage over other companies.
A. Only B. Just C. Still D. Yet
(1) At the foot of the mountain _______.
A. a village lie B. lies a village C. does a village lie D. lying a village
答案为B。将地点状语at the foot of the mountain置于句首，其后用完全倒装。其正常语序为：A village lies at the foot of the mountain.
(2) Just in front of our house _______ with a history of 1, 000 years.
A. does a tall tree stand B. stands a tall tree
C. a tall tree is standing D. a tall tree stands
答案为B。其正常语序为：A tall tree stands just in front of our house.
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|