|作者：HMYFBB 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2015/11/18||
1. All but one ________ here just now.
A. is B. was C. has been D. were
2. Not only I but Jane and Mary ________ tired of having one examination after another.
A. is B. are C. am D. be
3. A library with five thousand books ________ to the nation as a gift.
A. is offered B. has offered C. are offered D. have offered
4. The number of people invited ________ fifty, but a number of them ________ absent for different reasons.
A. were, was B. was, was C. was, were D. were, were
5. Either you or the headmaster ________ the prizes to these gifted students at the meeting.
A. is handing out B. are to hand out C. are handing out D. is to hand out
6. Each of the students, working hard at his or her lessons, ________ to go to university. So do I.
A. hope B. hopes C. hoping D. hoped
7. E-mail, as well as telephones, ________ an important part in daily communication.
A. is playing B. have played C. are playing D. play
8. ________ of the land in that district ________ covered with trees and grass.
A. Two fifth, is B. Two fifth, are C. Two fifths, is D. Two fifths, are
9. Every possible means ________ to prevent the air pollution, but the sky is still not clear.
A. is used B. are used C. has been used D. have been used
1. D。当主语后接有介词(如but, with, in, at, on 等)短语时，谓语只与介词短语前的主语有关，而与介词短语无关。
2. B。当 not only…but (also)…连接两个成分作主语时，谓语通常与其靠近的主语保持一致。
4. C。the number of…用作主语时，谓语用单数；a number of…作主语时，谓语用复数。
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|