|作者：HMYFBB 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2015-11-10||
1. —What has made James upset?
— ________ the ticket. It cost him a lot of money.
A. For losing B. Lost C. Losing D. Because of losing
2. I crossed the street to avoid________ her, but she saw me and came running towards me.
A. meeting B. to meet C. met D. being met
3. I remember ________ to
A. to take B. to be taken C. taking D. being taken
4. I can hardly believe Peter ________ the hard problem in five minutes.
A. solve B. to solve C. solving D. to have solved
5. ________ to developing country is well known to us all.
6. I am only interested in________ in a boat and doing nothing at all!
A. having sit B. sit C. being sit D. sitting
7. We were praised for ________ our work ahead of time.
A. finishing B. having finished C. being finished D. finish
8. The young man insisted on ________ to work in the poor area.
A. sending B. send C. to be sent D. being sent
9. The floor is so dirty，and it requires________.
A. to wash B. being washed C. wash D. washing
10. Can you tell me the meaning of this sentence “It’s no use ________ about the spilled milk”?
A. crying B. to cry C. cry D. cried
11. Between astonishment and joy, the young woman couldn’t help ________ tears.
A. burst into B. bursting into C. to burst into D. being burst into
12. The film is so good that it is worth ________ a second time.
A. seeing B. to see C. being seen D. to be seen
13. I’m looking forward to ________ you this summer vacation.
A. see B. paying a visit C. be visiting D. seeing
14. Did ________ home on time make her mother angry?
A. not to come B. her not to come C. her not coming D. not her coming
15. —What made Alice so angry?
—________ in the rain for an hour.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. Being kept waiting B. Being kept to wait
C. Because of waiting D. She was kept waiting
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|