|作者：Simple 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2015/9/10||
1. My family ________ not large, but my family ________ all music lovers.
A. is; are B. A re; is C. is; is D. A re; are
2. The population of
A. A re B. is C. have D. has
3. He was very angry, because everyone except him ________ invited to the party.
A. were B. was C. is D. are
4. He, not you, ________ criticized by the teacher. In fact, not he but you ________ been disturbing the other students.
A. was; has B. were; has C. was; have D. were; have
5. Every possible means ________ been used to ________ the child to go home, but he still remains in the street.
A. has; persuade B. have; advise C. has; try to persuade D. has; advising
6. The teacher as well as a number of students ________ to attend the party yesterday.
A. were asked B. was asked C. were asking D. was asking
7. The number of the people present at the concert ________ much smaller than expected. There________ many tickets left.
A. was; was B. were; was C. were; were D. was; were
8. The father as well as his three children ________ every Sunday afternoon in winter.
A. is going B. go C. goes D. are going
9. The company had about 20 notebook computers but only one-third ________ used regularly. Now we have 60 working all day long.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
10. As you can see, the number of cars on roads ________ rising these days.
A. we keeping B. keep C. keeps D. were keeping
11. Most of what has been said about the Smiths ________ also true of the Johnsons.
A. are B. is C. being D. to be
12. A survey of the opinions of experts ________ that three hours of outdoor exercise a week ________ good for one’s health.
A. show; are B. shows; is C. show; is D. shows; are
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|