|作者：李翔 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2013/11/21||
11. Nobody saw any more Crips in the streets, and other gangs around the Fifteenth District grew smaller and smaller.
12. And as the bulldozers continued to lay waste the savanna, the area in which he was free to operate grew smaller and smaller.
13. She watches him grow smaller and smaller as she shoots into the sky in the glass elevator that leaves her breathless.
14. She watches the truck grow smaller and smaller until it is just another strange, uncertain memory.
15. He felt himself grow smaller and smaller, …
16.…The signatures grow smaller and smaller as the galaxy races by, and they disappear into the distance.
17. It grows smaller and smaller.
18. The image grows smaller and smaller, and then it is gone.
19. The compadres stare out the back window of the ambulance as
20. The camera lingers on Bracey's body as it grows smaller and smaller, then disappears from view.
21. Joey knew a boy who'd gone up so high you couldn't see him anymore, like a balloon that grows smaller and smaller and vanishes-as if suddenly into blue regions beyond the reach of sight.
22. The space he occupies grows smaller and smaller -- until the only space right for him is his coffin.
23. No - body.... "Flying farther and farther apart, growing smaller and smaller as they did so,…
24. You think they disappear into a diminutive world growing smaller and smaller by the mile?
25.…the hard white light and the pulsing red and blue growing smaller and smaller.
26. His body began to jerk and twitch as he crumpled, folding in on himself, growing smaller and smaller until he vanished entirely.
27.…her arms pulled in tight to her sides and her hands in her lap-Judy growing smaller and smaller in the presence of the reservations girls until the day in mid-October when she simply disappeared, missed her Wednesday shift, and then her Thursday, and the girls never saw her again.
28. In fact, I thought I was shrinking, growing smaller and smaller until I was just a little girl again, a little girl being brought to see her daddy.
29.…the arms lifting at the same time as they approached each other, lowering as they stepped back, the magic of the white cloth growing smaller and smaller between them on the dark grass…
30. The man and the dog walk through the field, growing smaller and smaller as they move toward the woods at the far end.
31. And as the brown Mazda pulls out of the driveway, the taillights turn red, growing smaller and smaller, until they finally disappear.
32. Miranda felt herself shrinking, growing smaller and smaller, until she was just a tiny little girl inside the head of this mean, green girl.
33. I imagined myself standing in my yard, looking up at my carpet growing smaller and smaller until it vanished into blue.
34. INT. HELO - DAY PILOT'S POV: Of the action below, growing smaller and smaller:
35. I was mesmerized by the sight of him growing smaller and smaller in that big, empty, dirty street with no one anywhere, everyone dead or hiding.
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|