|作者：李翔 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2013/11/21||
美国的语料库中become和grow与bigger and bigger和smaller and smaller搭配的真实例证：
▲查The CORPUS OF CONTEMPORAY AMERICAN ENGLISH (1990-2012) (Mark Davies, Brigham Young University) http://www.americancorpus.org/：
——共有 12个become 与bigger and bigger搭配的例句：
1. And as technology advances, doctors are able to save even smaller and smaller babies, as the ethical questions become bigger and bigger.
2. But what's happened since the Second World War is there's been a massive consolidation in agriculture and farmers and ranchers have become bigger and bigger and bigger and to some extent that is the economics of the modern age at work.
3. If we don't show them we can play, they become bigger and bigger.
4. when this Web site becomes bigger and bigger and more and more people join it and they're talking …
5. Mr. Mom. Mirtha looks worse and worse as her habit becomes bigger and bigger.
6. As the ball rolls along the snowy ground, it becomes bigger and bigger; …
7. One sign of decadence setting in is when a classical type of mask or statue becomes bigger and bigger,…
8. I think it's more a question of that if you want to call Latin a niche, then that niche is becoming bigger and bigger.
9. If something starts here, and the dangers are becoming bigger and bigger daily, it will be something that has not been seen in
10. Over the years, Shabbat became bigger and bigger…
11. And this led me to understand the linkage between management of the environment and governance, so I entered into the governance issues, human rights issues, equity issues, women issues, and that eventually became bigger and bigger, until after about 10 years, in my hands was a movement and hundreds and thousands of women participating.
12. But as I grew up, it became bigger and bigger, as people came to the city, in search of work and stuff.
——共有 17个become 与smaller and smaller搭配的例句：
1. One by one, our European friends allowed them to be dropped, so that the reform package became smaller and smaller.
2. Multiplied so many times, his reflection became smaller and smaller.
3. As he laughed, his eyes became smaller and smaller.
4. They walk off and become smaller and smaller in sight as if they are walking back to childhood.
5. And I think every year that passes, every new history book that's written, this will become smaller and smaller,…
6. I get scared that it will become smaller and smaller.
7. On the other hand, the standard deviation values graphed on page 65 (and also reported in numerical form on the chart) do, with one exception, become smaller and smaller over time.
8. As computers have become smaller and smaller, they have also become more and more powerful.
9. In this "open universe" omega would become smaller and smaller as the universe grew bigger and bigger.
10. But as circuits have become smaller and smaller, chip makers have needed to develop ways to make lithography more precise, including a method called phase-shifting.
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|