|作者：刘永科 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2013-5-24||
Which Word in Each Group Is Different From the Others?
1. elephant, panda, pig, tiger, goat, sheep, snake, Milu deer
2. football, boxing, table tennis, badminton, golf, baseball, polo, volleyball
3. secretary, judge, man, policeman, fireman, teacher, nurse, postman
4. Poland, Russia, England, Rome, Laos, Wales, Vietnam, Japan, Canada
5. bean, cucumber, mushroom, onion, potato, cabbage, pea, carrot, pear
6. bread, soda, tea, cola, coffee, milk, juice, beer, lemonade
7. aeroplane, bird, rocket, balloon, cat, jet, butterfly
8. stockings, necklace, blouse, bag, waistcoat, dress, hat, shoes
9. London,Vancouver, Beijing, Tokyo, France, Washington, Moscow
10.mouse, vehicle, modem, keyboard, hard drive, monitor, scanner, chips, CD-Rom
11. carefully, abruptly, possibly, friendly, steadily, practically
12. overcoat, frog, necklace, computer, mice, telescope, host
1. A snake, because it is not an animal, but a reptile.
2. Boxing, because it is a sport that doesn’t use a ball.
3. Man, because it is not an occupation.
4. Rome, because it is a city.
5. A pear, because it is not a vegetable.
6. Bread, because it is not a drink.
7. A cat, because a cat can’t fly.
8. A bag, because a bag is something that you can’t wear.
9. Vancouver, because it is a city of Canada, but not the capital.
10. Vehicle, because it is a means of transportation, not a part of a computer.
11. Friendly, because it is an adjective, not an adverb.
12. Mice, because it is a plural noun and the others are singular ones.
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|