|作者：HMX 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012-6-6||
(1) The patient insisted that he _______ ill and _______ to the hospital.
A. wasn’t, wasn’t sent B. wasn’t, shouldn’t be sent
C. shouldn’t be, wasn’t sent D. shouldn’t be, shouldn’t be sent
(2) The man in prison insisted that he _______ nothing wrong and _______ set free.
A. should do, should be B. had done, should be
C. had done, had been D. should do, had been
(3) I advised that he ______ to the hospital at once, but he insisted that he ______ quite well then.
A. was sent; felt B. be sent; was feeling
C. he sent; feel D. should be sent; should feel
6. ______ smoking, he would not have got cancer in the lung.
A. Was he given up B. Had he given up
C. Did he give D. If he gave up
【分析】正确答案应选B。之所以不能选D，是因为时态前后有矛盾。由于主句谓语是would not have got，这表明是对过去事实作出的假设，所以从句谓语应该是 had given up，而不是像D项那样用一般过去时。另外，当虚拟条件句中有 had, should, were 等词时，通常可以省略 if，并将 had, should, were 提前置于句首。又如：
Were they to cease advertising, prices would come down.= If they were to cease advertising, prices would come down. 如果他们停止做广告，价钱会降下来。(www.yygrammar.com)
Had I been there, I would have filmed the occasion.= If I had been there, I would have filmed the occasion. 如果我在那里，我会把那场面拍摄下来了。
1. “I still haven’t thanked Aunt Lucy for her present.” “It’s time you _____.”
A. do B. did
C. had D. would
2. If I hadn’t been lucky enough to meet you. I really _____ what I would have done.
A. don’t know B. hadn’t known
C. wasn’t knowing D. wouldn’t know
3. “I’ve told everyone about it.” “Oh, I’d rather you _____.”
A. don’t B. hadn’t
C. couldn’t D. wouldn’t
4. It has been raining for a day, but even though it hadn’t rained, we _____ there by tomorrow.
A. can’t get B. won’t get
C. hadn’t got D. wouldn’t get
5. “Do you know his address?” “No, I also wish I _____ where he _____.”
A. knew, live B. knew, lives
C. know, lives D. know, lived
6. “Isn’t it about time you _____ to do morning exercises?” “Yes, it is. Would you like to join us?”
A. begin B. have begun
C. began D. had begun
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|