|作者：HMX 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012/6/6||
25. Though I have often heard this song _______. I have never heard you _______ it.
A. being sung, sang B. sang, singing
C. sung, sing D. to be sung, to sing
26. He is a man of few words, and seldom speaks until _______ to.
A. spoken B. speaking
C. speak D. be spoken
28. When I handed the report to John, he said that George was the person _______.
A. to send B. for sending it
C. to send it to D. for sending it to
29. _______ on time, this medicine will be quite effective.
A. Taking B. Being taken
C. Taken D. Having taken
30. The film star walked to his car, ______ a crowd of journalists.
A. followed by B. following by
C. to follow D. to be followed by
31. After describing the planned improvements, she went on _______ how much they would cost.
A. to explain B. explaining
C. to be explaining D. having explained
32. Please excuse me _______ your letter by mistake.
A. to open B. to have opened
C. for opening D. in opening
33. Please remember _______ the plants while I’m away.
A. watering B. to be watering
C. to water D. being watering
34. Certainly I posted your letter — I remember ______ it.
A. posting B. to post
C. to be posting D. have posted
35. Stop _______ me to hurry up. I can only go so fast.
A. to tell B. telling
C. to have told D. having told
36. Remember _______ off the light when _______ to bed.
A. turning, going B. to turn, to go
C. turning, to go D. to turn, going
37. _______ time, he’ll make a first-class tennis player.
A. Having given B. To give
C. Giving D. Given
38. _______ in 1636, Harvard is one of the most famous universities in the
A. Being founded B. It was founded
C. Founded D. Founding
39. The lady said she would buy a gift for her daughter with the ________.
A. 20 dollars remained B. 20 dollars to remain
C. remained 20 dollars D. remaining 20 dollars
40. The picture _______ on the wall is painted by my nephew.
A. having hung B. hanging
C. hangs D. being hung
41. With a lot of difficult problems ________, the newly-elected president is having a hard time.
A. settled B. setting
C. to settle D. being settled
42. Having a trip abroad is certainly good for the old couple, but it remains _______ whether they will enjoy it.
A. to see B. to be seen
C. seeing D. seen
43. Tony was very unhappy for _______ to the party.
A. having not been invited B. not having invited
C. having not invited D. not having been invited
44. “Good morning. Can I help you?” “I’d like to have this package _______.”
A. be weighed B. to be weighed
C. to weigh D. weighed
45. What have we said _______ her so happy?
A. makes B. to make
C. made D. has made
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|