|作者：HMX 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012/6/6||
5. Before you decide to leave your job, _______ the effect it will have on your family.
A. consider B. considering
C. to consider D. considered
6. Robert is said _______ abroad, but I don’t know what country he studied in.
A. to have studied B. to study
C. to be studying D. to have been studying
7. It is said that in
A. it what to do with B. what to do it with
C. what to do with it D. to do what with it
8. Anyone _______ bags, boxes, or whatever, was stopped by the police.
A. seen carry B. seen carrying
C. saw to carry D. saw carrying
9. Mr Reed made up his mind to devote all he had to _______ some schools for poor children.
A. set up B. setting up
C. have set up D. having set up
10. The discovery of new evidence led to _______.
A. the thief having caught B. catch the thief
C. the thief being caught D. the thief to be caught
11. She looks forward every spring to _______ the flower-lined garden.
A. visit B. paying a visit
C. walk in D. walking in
12. To test eggs, _______ them in a bowl of water: if they float they’re bad, if they sink they’re good.
A. put B. putting
C. to put D. to be putting
13. “Where is David?” “He is upstairs ______ ready to go out.”
A. to get B. getting
C. to be getting D. having got
14. “Mum, why do you always make me eat an egg every day?” “________ enough protein and nutrition as you are growing up.”
A. Get B. Getting
C. To get D. to be getting
15. He was reading his book, completely _______ to the world.
A. lost B. losing
C. to lose D. to have lost
16. We looked everywhere for the keys, but they are nowhere _______.
A. to find B. to have found
C. to be found D. being found
17. The boy wanted to ride his bicycle in the street, but his mother told him _______.
A. not to B. not to do
C. not do it D. do not do
18. A cook will be immediately fired if he is found _______ in the kitchen.
A. smoke B. smoking
C. to smoke D. smoked
19. Finding her car stolen, _______.
A. a policeman was asked to help
B. the area was searching thoroughly
C. it was looked for everywhere
D. she hurried to a policeman for help
20. “How do you deal with the disagreement between the company and the customers?” “The key ______ the problem is to meet the demand ______ by the customers.”
A. to solving, making B. to solving, made
C. to solve, making D. to solve, made
21. “What do you think made Mary so upset?” “_______ her new bike.”
A. As she lost B. Lost
C. Losing D. Because of losing
22. The research is so designed that once _______ nothing can be done to change it.
A. begins B. having begun
C. beginning D. begun
23. Though ________ money, his parents managed to send him to university.
A. lacked B. lacking of
C. lacking D. lacked in
24. Tony was very unhappy for _______ to the party.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. having not been invited B. not having invited
C. having not invited D. not having been invited
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|