|作者：HMX 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012-6-6||
(6) _____ down the radio — the baby’s asleep in the next room.
A. Turn B. Turning
C. to turn D. To have turned
(7) _____ some of this juice — perhaps you will like it.
A. Try B. Trying
C. To try D. To have tried
以下各题也应选A，是因为句中的从属连词 when, before, until 等（填空句为祈使句）：
(8) ______ him enough time to get home before you telephone.
A. Give B. To give
C. Giving D. Given
(9) ______ left when you get to the end of the street.
A. Keep B. Keeping
C. To keep D. Kept
(10) ______ your hand over your mouth when you cough.
A. Put B. Putting
C. To put D. To be putting
(11)______ until the lights have turned to green.
A. Wait B. To wait
C. Waiting D. Having waited
(12) ______ the pieces of cloth with a loose stitch before finally sewing them together.
A. Join B. To join
C. Joining D. Joined
(13) I don’t want to listen a long story — just _____ me the result.
A. tell B. telling
C. to tell D. to be telling
(14) Why stand there watching — _____ and help us!
A. come B. coming
C. to come D. to be coming
(15) Don’t waste your money on silly things — ______ it.
A. save B. to save
C. saving D. having saved
(16) First ______ the rice by washing it, then ______ it in boiling water.
A. prepare, cook B. preparing, cooking
C. preparing, cook D. prepare, cooking
(17) To test eggs, _____ them in a bowl of water: if they float they’re bad, if they sink they’re good.
A. put B. putting
C. to put D. to be putting
(18) ______ French well, she went to
A. Study B. To study
C. Studying D. Having studied
(19) _____ late in the morning, Mr. Smith turned off the alarm.
A. Sleep B. To sleep
C. Sleeping D. Having slept
(20) ______ the flies out, we had to shut all the doors and windows.
A. Keep B. To keep
C. Keeping D. Having kept
(21) ______ their service, the workers of the hotel are active in learning English.
A. Improving B. To improve
C. Improve D. Having improved
1. He looked around and caught a man ______ his hand into the pocket of a passenger.
A. put B. to be putting
C. to put D. putting
2. When you’re learning to drive, _______ a good teacher makes a big difference.
A. have B. having
C. and have D. and having
3. I felt it a great honour ______ to speak to you.
A. to ask B. asking
C. to be asked D. having asked
4. I would love _______ to the party last night but I had to work extra hours to finish a report.
A. to go B. to have gone
C. going D. having gone
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|