|作者：HMYY 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012/5/31||
6. Only when one loses freedom ______ its value.
A. does one know B. one does know
C. does know one D. know one does
7. ______ their support，we’d be in a very difficult position.
A. It were not for B. Were it not for C. Not for it D. If it were not
8. He never went to see her again, ______ write to apologize.
A. nor did he write B. nor he did write C. he did write D. nor he wrote
9. ______ to sleep than the telephone rang once again.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. No sooner had he gone B. No sooner did he go
C. He no sooner went D. He had gone no sooner
10. He is really beautiful, and _______ when she had children.
A. so was her mother B. so is her mother
C. her mother was so D. her mother is so
参考答案：1—5 CAADC 6—10 ABAAA
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|