|作者：HMYY 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012/5/31||
3. 主语后接in addition to, with, along with, together with, except, but等介词
Nothing but trees was to be seen. 除了树木之外什么也看不见。
No one except my parents knows anything about this. 除我父母之外没有知道此事。
Jim, together with his classmates, has seen the film. 吉姆和他的同学都看过这部电影。
These means are very good. 这些方法很好。
Such a means is really unpleasant. 这样的方法确实是令人不愉快。
There is [are] no good means. 没有好的方法。
Are [Is] there any other means of doing it? 做这事还有其它的什么办法吗?
1. The boys and the girls each ____ to do something different, which ____the teacher uneasy.
A. want, make B. wants, makes C. want, makes D. wants, make
2. More than one student _____ read the novels, which _____ written by David.
A. has, was B. have, were C. has, were D. have, was
3. In fact, ______ one cause that leads to the problem.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. cattle is B. cattle are C. cattles are D. the cattles are
4. The ______ so much alike that I can’t tell which is which.
A. twin looks B. twins look C. twin look D. twins looks
5. Mr Smith has bought a little house in the country, around _____ some green trees.
A. which is B. it is C. which are D. them are
6. Every boy and girl _____ the book and they each _____ to buy one.
A. like, want B. likes, wants C. likes, want D. like, wants
7. Nobody but Betty and Mary _____ late for class yesterday.
A. was B. were C. has been D. have been
8. The teacher as well as the students _____ the book already. They know it well.
A. has read B. have read C. are reading D. is reading
9. The city is not very big. One or two days _____ enough to see it.
A. is B. are C. am D. be
10. Not the teacher, but the students _____ looking forward ______ the film.
A. is, to see B. are, to see C. is to seeing D. are, to seeing
参考答案：1—5 CABBC 6—10 CAAAD
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|