|作者：HMYY 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012/5/31||
(2) _____ many times, he still didn’t understand it.
A. Having been told B. Though to be told
C. Having told D. He was told
根据句意，he 与 tell 应是被动关系。从时间上看，应该是“被告诉”在先，“没有理解”在后，故选A。比较下题由于句中用了并列连词but，情况有所不同：
(3) _____ many times, but he still didn’t understand it.
A. Having been told B. Though he was told
C. To have been told D. He was told
此题答案选D，句中的并列连词 but 表明整个句子为并列句，同时表明 but 前应是一个独立的句子，而不能是一个非谓语动词短语(所以不能选A或C)。
Generally speaking, women live longer than men. 一般说来女人比男人活得长。
Judging from what you say，he ought to succeed. 从你的话看他应当能成功。
Considering the distance，he arrived very quickly. 考虑到路程，他到达是很快的。
Taking everything into consideration, you should leave. 考虑到各种因素，你最好离开。
Having so little time, there was not much that I could do. 由于时间很少，我能做的事很有限。
Being French, it’s surprising that she’s such a terrible cook. 她是法国人，但她做饭做得那么糟真是令人感到惊奇。
Supposing she doesn’t come, what shall we do? 要是她不来我们怎么办?(supposing为连词，意为“假若”)
Given their inexperience, they’ve done a good job. 考虑到他们没有经验，这工作已做得很不错了。(given为介词，意为“考虑到”)
In doing such work, patience is needed. 做这种工作需要耐心。(=When one does such work, patience is needed.)
误：Crossing the road, a car knocked him down.
正：Crossing the road, he was knocked down by a car. 过马路时他被车撞倒了。
正：When he was crossing the road, a car knocked him down. 他过马路时车子把他撞倒了。
The job finished, we went home. 工作结束后我们就回家了。
The weather being fine, we went swimming. 天气很好，我们就去游泳了。
He being absent, nothing couldn’t be done. 由于他缺席，什么事也干不成。
以上各句的the job, the weather, he 等不能省略。
1. Anyone ______ bags, boxes, or whatever, was stopped by the police.
A. seen carry B. seen carrying C. saw to carry D. saw carrying
2. The plane crashed, _____ all 200 people aboard.
A. killed B. having killed C. killing D. had killed
3. We solved the problem by reducing our costs and ______ more money.
A. borrowed B. borrowing C. would borrow D. had borrowed
4. I asked the boss for a month’s holiday and, _____ it or not, he agreed.
A. believe B. to believe C. believing D. believed
5. The new manager started last week, ______ with him plenty of new ideas.
A. bringing B. brought C. to bring D. to have brought
6. Any student ______ will be disqualified from the exam.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. catching cheating B. catching to cheat C. caught cheating D. caught to cheat
7. She read the letter through before sending it, ______ for spelling mistakes.
A. checked B. to be checking C. checking D. having checked
8. Before you decide to leave your job, ______ consider the effect it will have on your family.
A. consider B. considering C. to consider D. considered
9. If you’re going on a long car journey, ______ sure the vehicle’s in good condition.
A. making B. to make C. make D. having made
10. _______ the road round to the right and you’ll find his house.
A. Follow B. Following C. To be following D. Having followed
11. He arrived at the office early, ______ a good example to the others.
A. set B. to set C. to be set D. having set
12. He pushed his way through the crowd, ______ “Excuse me.”
A. to say B. said C. saying D. having saying
13. The film star walked to his car, ______ a crowd of journalists.
A. followed by B. following by C. to follow D. to be followed by
14. — Where is David?
—He is upstairs ______ ready to go out.
A. to get B. getting C. to be getting D. having got
15. If you go there alone after dark you might be get ______.
A. attacked and robbed B. attacking and robbing
B. to attack and rob D. to be attacked and robbed
16. She gets about quite a lot, ______ for an international company.
A. working B. works C. having worked D. to be working
17. _____ him enough time to get home before you telephone.
A. Give B. To give C. Giving D. Given
18. She didn’t want to _____ a secretary all her life, so she went back to college.
A. go on being B. go on to be C. go to be D. go being
19. He was reading his book, completely ______ to the world.
A. lost B. losing C. to lose D. to having lost
20. Don’t sit there ______ — come and help me!
A. watch B. watching C. to watch D. to be watching
21. I found I could easily make myself _______ by using sign language.
A. understood B. understand C. to understand D. being understood
22. Do not leave the building unless _______ to do so.
A. to instruct B. instructed C. being instructed D. instructing
23. If you don’t succeed the first time, ______ again.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. try B. to try C. trying D. to be trying
24. He’d walked the streets all night ______ somewhere to stay.
A. looked B. looked for C. looking D. looked for
25. Look at that little boy ______ about — perhaps he’s lost his mother.
A. wander B. wandering C. to be wandering D. being wandering
01—05 BCBAA 06—10 CCACA 11—15 BCABA 16—20 AAAAB 21—25
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|