|作者：柯帕斯 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012/5/30||
④ 当as 引导非限制性定语从句作主语时，其谓语通常应是连系动词，而不宜是其他动词，而 which则无此限制：
She has married again, as [which] seemed natural. 她又结婚了，这似乎很自常。
She has married again, which delighted us. 她又结婚了，这使我们很高兴。(不用as)
5. who与whom的用法区别。两者均只用于人，从理论上说，who 为主格，whom为宾格：
Where’s the girl who sells the tickets? 卖票的女孩在哪里？
The author whom you criticized in your view has written a letter in reply. 你在评论中批评的那个作者已写了一封回信。
但实际上，除非在正式文体中，宾格关系代词 whom 往往省略不用，或用who或that代之：
The man (that, who, whom) you met just now is called Jim. 你刚遇见的那个人叫吉姆。
(1) 直接跟在介词后面作宾语时，只能用 whom，而且不能省略：
She brought with her three friends, none of whom I had ever met before. 她带了3个朋友来，我以前都没见过。
(2) 引导非限制性定语从句且作宾语时，who 和 whom均可用，但以用 whom 为佳，此时也不能省略：
This is Jack, who [whom] you haven’t met before. 这是杰克，你以前没见过。
1. If you want a double room that will cost ______ ￡15.
A. other B. another C. the other D. others
2. He was holding the wheel with one hand and waving with _____.
A. others B. the other C. another D. the others
3. It was an enormous ship; there were no _____ than a thousand cars on it.
A. more B. longer C. fewer D. larger
4. She lost her book and borrowed one from ______ of the girls.
A. other B. others C. another D. the others
5. They’re all free — take ____ you like.
A. it B. either C. any D. all
6. Very few people, if _____ still support this idea.
A. some B. none C. all D. any
7. There are four bedrooms, ______ with its own bathroom.
A. all B. each C. every D. either
8. You can get there by plane or by boat, but in ______ case it’s very expensive.
A. which B. this C. any D. either
9. The classroom is almost empty, where is ______? )
A. someone B. anyone C. everyone D. no one
10. ______ likes money, but money is not ______.
A. Everyone, everything B. Anyone, anything
C. Someone, nothing D. Nobody, everything
11. Her lecture was hard to follow because she kept jumping from one subject to ______.
A. the other B. others C. the others D. another
12. Your mother would never allow it, and for that matter, _______ would I.
A. so B. as C. neither D. the same
13. I’m afraid we can’t have coffee; there’s ______ left.
A. nothing B. none C. no one D. no any
14. People in the south of
A. that B. who C. whom D. people
15. Why shouldn’t I buy a new coat — I haven’t bought _______ for five years.
A. it B. that C. one D. which
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|