|作者：柯帕斯 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012/5/30||
16. These trousers are wet — I’ll change into my _____.
A. other B. trousers C. others D. another
17. "Would you like tea or coffee?" " ____, thanks."
A. No B. Either C. Neither D. OK
18. _____ worries me is _____ we’re going to pay for all this.(what)
A. It, that B. That, how C. What, how D. As, that
19. The train, ____ takes only two hours to get there, is quicker than the bus, _____ takes three.
A. which, it B. it, which C. which, which D. it, it
20. What have you got _____ will help a cold?
A. what B. that C. it D. who
21. He just does ______ he pleases and never thinks about anyone else.
A. that B. what C. which D. how
22. We need someone with a fresh point of view, _______ can suggest changes.
A. that B. which C. who D. what
23. _____ of the twins wanted to know what the other was doing.
A. Both B. All C. Each D. Every
24. He realized _____ was not only medical work, but also a serious political task.
A. he B. him C. his D. himself
25. They lost all their money, so we gave _____.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. theirs mine B. them, theirs C. him, theirs D. them ours
26. It’s not _____ that we want to talk about; let’s change the subject.
A. anything B. something C. nothing D. everything
参考答案：1—5 BDCCC 6—10 DBDCA 11—15 DCBDC 16—20 CCCCB 21—25 BCCCD 26 B
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|