|作者：柯帕斯 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2012/5/30||
(6) _____ have two ears and ants have two _____.
A. Sheep, stomach B. Sheeps, stomachs
C. Sheep, stomachs D. Sheeps, stomach
(7) These are the best ______ to bring down the enemy’s ______.
A. means, aircraft B. meanses, aircrafts
C. means, aircrafts D. meanes, aircraft
(8) Some of the ______ lawyers are ______.
A. woman, German B. women, Germen
C. woman, Germans D. women, Germans
(9) He dropped the _____ and broke it.
A. cup of coffee B. coffee’s cup C. cup coffee D. coffee cup
(10) We’re looking for a shop which sells _____ shoes.
A. men shoes B. men’s shoes C. shoes of men D. shoes of men’s
(11) I know her husband. I’ve met him at _____.
A. Mr Green’s B. the Mr Green’s C. Greens D. the Green’s
(12) He gained his _____ by printing ______ of famous writers. (1995)
A. wealth, work B. wealths, works C. wealths, work D. wealth, works
(13) She’s always finding _____ with the way I do things.
A. fault B. faults C. mistake D. mistakes
(14) You thought I was the boss? Whatever gave you that _____?
A. news B. idea C. position D. right
(15) You’ll find this map of great ______ in helping you to get around
A. importance B. price C. value D. information
(16) The reason I didn’t tell you was that I wanted it to be a _____.
A. news B. wonder C. pleasure D. surprise
(17) He decided not to accept the job, but wouldn’t tell us his _____.
A. words B. reasons C. feelings D. secret
(18) A big _____ soon gathered at the scene of the accident.
A. people B. group C. team D. crowd
(19) She is collecting _____ for a newspaper article.
A. papers B. material C. names D. dictionaries
(20) You need special personal ______ to work as a nurse.
A. wealth B. qualities C. friends D. knowledge
(21) Don’t let yourself be ______ into buying things you don’t really want.
A. told B. advised C. persuaded D. ordered
(22) The student teachers are now doing their teaching ______.
A. experience B. practice C. thought D. tools
(23) The child has a bad _____ of biting his nails. (www.yygrammar.com)
A. habit B. job C. idea D. thing
(24) He left a ______ saying that he would be a little late.
A. message B. sentence C. word D. letter
(25) I owe you a(n) ______ for what I said last night – I’m really sorry.
A. honesty B. apology C. feeling D. sadness
(26) He has no ______ from me. He tells me everything.
A. news B. secrets C. friendship D. facts
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|