|作者：李 翔 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2010/5/26||
本站特约作者 李 翔
see 的含义是“看见”时不可用that从句作宾语，含义是“觉得(=feel )”“发现(=find )”或“确信(=make sure)”时则可。如：
a. I saw that he left the room. ×
b. I saw him leave the room. √ (我看见他离开房间的。)
实际上，这种说法是错误的，是不符合当前英语实际的。see作“看见(=perceive with the eyes)”解，后接that从句的正确性早已被以英语为母语的人士所证实(当然也被以英语为非母语的人士逐渐接受)，请看例证：
1. A Dictionary of Contemporay American Usage by BERGEN EVANS and COR.NELIA EVANS( RANDOM HOUSE NEW YORK)p436：When used in an active form, see may be followed by an object and the simple form of a verb, as in Z saw him leave, or by an object and the –ing form of a verb, as in Z saw him leaving. When followed by an object and a to-infinitive, the word means “infer” and not “perceive with the eyes,” as in Z saw it to be impossible. In either sense, it may be followed by a clause, as in Z saw he was leaving and Z saw it was impossible.（笔者注：很显然在Z saw he was leaving中see的意思是perceive with the eyes，即“看见”。）
2. A GRAMMAR OF LATE MODERN ENGLISH (BY H. POUTSMA) CHAPTER XVIII, 28-30: I saw the stone fall into the water= I saw that the stone fell into the water.
I saw him going home.(Quirk) = I saw that he was going home.
4. Lingoes (http://www.lingoes.cn)之 《剑桥高级学习词典》：
to be aware of what is around you by using your eyes:
[+ (that)] The teacher could see (that) the children had been fighting.
5. Lingoes(http://www.lingoes.cn)之 《柯林斯高级英语学习词典》（第5版）：
V that, When you see something, you notice it using your eyes.
As he neared the farm, he saw that a police car was parked outside it...
6. Lingoes(http://www.lingoes.cn)之 《柯林斯高阶英语词典》：
When you see something, you notice it using your eyes.
As he neared the farm, he saw that a police car was parked outside it.
7. Lingoes(http://www.lingoes.cn)之 《朗文当代英语词典》：
to notice or examine someone or something, using your eyes
see (that)：He saw that she was crying.
10. Lingoes(http://www.lingoes.cn)之《麦克米兰英语词典 - American》：
to notice someone or something using your eyes:
see (that): I could see she was upset.
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|