|作者：蒋 全 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2010/4/18||
1. All the employees except the manager ______to work online at home.
A. encourages B. encourage C. is encouraged D. are encouraged
解析：主语是all the employees(复数) ，而不是the manager，排除答案A和C；又因all the employees与encourage是被动关系，要用被动语态，排除B，故选D。
2. A library with five thousand books _______to the nation as a gift.
A. is offered B. has offered C. are offered D. have offered
解析：a library是offer的承受者，要用被动语态，排除B和D；又因主语(library) 是单数，排除C；故选A。注意：with five thousand books是a library是定语。
—Don’t you think it necessary that he ______ to Miami but to New York?
— I agree, but the problem is ______ he has refused to.
A. will not be sent; that B. not be sent; that
C. should not be sent; what D. should not send; what
解析：因he与send是被动关系，排除D；又因it (is) necessary后的that从句的谓语要用“(should+) 动词原形”，排除选项A；答句中的表语从句不缺任何句子成分，用that；故选B。
Only after my friend came ______.
A. did the computer repaired B. be repaired the computer
C. was the computer repaired D. the computer was repaired
Good care must ______babies, particularly while they are ill.
A. take B. take of C. be taken D. be taken of
解析：由固定短语take good care of(好好照看) 是可知，good care与take是被动关系，排除A和B；选项C中又漏掉了of；故选D。
1. The number of deaths from heart disease will be reduced greatly if people ______to eat more fruit and vegetables.
A. persuade B. will persuade C. be persuaded D. are persuaded
2. Hundreds of jobs ______if the factory closes.
A. lose B. will be lost C. are lost D. will lost
3. With more forests being destroyed, huge quantities of good earth ______each year.
A. were washed away B. is being washed away
C. are washing away D. are being washed away
解析：因good earth(沃土) 与wash away(冲走) 是被动关系，排除C；又因quantities of…作主语，谓语动词用复数，排除B；指近阶段(近些年) 正在发生的事，用现在进行时，排除A；故选D。
4. —The window is dirty. —I know. It ______ for weeks.(www.yygrammar.com)
A. hasn’t cleaned B. didn’t clean C. wasn’t cleaned D. hasn’t been cleaned
解析：由is和for weeks可知，要用现在完成时态，排除B和C；又因It (The window) 与clean是被动关系，要用被动语态，所以选D。
5. —George and Lucy got married last week. Did you go to the wedding?
—No, I ______. Did they have a big wedding?
A. was not invited B. have not been invited
C. hadn’t been invited D. didn’t invite
6. The mayor of Beijing says that all construction work for the Beijing Olympics _____ by 2006.
A. has been completed B. has completed
C. will have been completed D. will have completed
7. Be careful when you cross this very busy street. If not, you may ______run over by a car.
A. have B. get C. become D. turn
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|