|作者：HLEN 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2010/3/24||
1. Tom owns ________ larger collection of ________ books than any other student in our class.
A. the; 不填 B. a; 不填
C. a; the D. 不填; the
2. For a long time they walked without saying ________ word. Jim was the first to break ________ silence.
A. the; a B. a; the
C. a; 不填 D. the; 不填
3. When he left ________ college, he got a job as ________ reporter in a newspaper office.
A. 不填；a B. 不填；the
C. a ; the D. the ; the
4. If you buy more than ten, they knock 20 pence off ________ .
A. a price B. price
C. the price D. prices
5. ________ on-going division between English-speaking Canadians and French-speaking Canadians is ________ major concern of the country.
A. The; 不填 B. The; a
C. An; the D. An; 不填
6. The Wilsons live in ________ A-shaped house near the coast. It is ________ 17th century cottage.
A. the , / B. an, the
C. /, the D. an, a
7. When you come here for your holiday next time, don’t go to ________ hotel; I can find you ________ bed in my flat.
A. the; a B. the; 不填
C. a; the D. a; 不填
8. When you finish reading this book, you will have ________ better understanding of ________ life.
A. a, the B. the, a
C. /, the D. a, /
9. It is ________ world of wonders ________ world where anything can happen.
A. a, the B. a, a
C. the, a D. 不填, 不填
10. The most important thing about cotton in history is ________ part that it played in ________ Industrial Revolution.
A. 不填；不填 B. the；不填
C. the; the D. a; the
11. While he was investigating ways to improve the telescope, Newton made ________ discover which completely changed ________ man’s understanding of colour.
A. a…不填 B. a…the
C. 不填…the D. the…a
12. —I’d like ________ information about the management of your hotel, please.
—Well, you could have ________ word with the manager. He might be helpful.
A. some, a B. an, some
C. some, some D. an, a
13. Many people agree that ________ knowledge of English is a must in ________ international trade today.
A. a; / B. the; an
C. the; the D. /；the
14. —Have you seen ________ pen? I left it here this morning.
—Is it ________ black one? I think I saw it somewhere(www.yygrammar.com).
A. a; the B. the; the
C. the; a D. a; a
15. Paper money was in ________ use in China when Marco Polo visited the country in ________ thirteenth century.
A. the; 不填 B. the; the
C. 不填; the D. 不填; 不填
16. Most animals have little connection with ________ animals of ________ different kind unless they kill them for food.
A. the; a B. 不填; a
C. the; the D. 不填; the
17. Jumping out of ________ airplane at ten thousand feet is quite ________ exciting experience.
A. 不填, the B. 不填, an
C. an, an D. the, the
18. The sign reads “In case of ________ fire, break the glass and press ________ red button. ”
A. / ; a B. / ; the
C. the; the D. a; a
19. On ________ news today, there were ________ reports of heavy snow in that area.
A. the; the B. the; 不填
C. 不填；不填 D. 不填；the
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|