|作者：spen 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2009/6/13||
1. “I still haven’t thanked Aunt Lucy for her present. ” “It’s time you ________. ”
A. Do B. did C. had D. would
2. “I’ve told everyone about it. ” “Oh, I’d rather you ________. ”
A. Don’t B. hadn’t C. couldn’t D. wouldn’t
3. It has been raining for a day, but even though it hadn’t rained, we ________ there by tomorrow.
A. can’t get B. won’t get C. hadn’t got D. wouldn’t get
4. Yesterday, Jane walked away from the discussion. Otherwise, she ________ something she would regret later.
A. had said B. said C. might say D. might have said
5. All the doctors in the hospital insisted that he ________ badly wounded and that he ________ at once.
A. should be; be operated on B. were; must be operated on
C. was; should be operated D. was; be operated on
6. I forget where I read the article, or I ________ it to you now.
A. will show B. would show C. am going to show D. am showing
7. —Why didn’t you go to yesterday’s meeting?
—I would have but I ________ too busy working on the important experiment.
A. had been B. was C. were D. am
8.—Don’t you think it necessary that he ________ to Miami but to New York?
— I agree, but the problem is ________ he has refused to.
A. will not be sent; that B. not be sent; that
C. should not be sent; what D. should not send; what
9. The workers will go on strike if the demands they ________ put forward are turned down.
A. could B. would C. 不填 D. had
10. ________ fired, your health care and other benefits will not be immediately cut off.
A. Would you be B. Should you be C. Could you be D. Might you be
1. B。It’s time you did 为 It’s time you thanked Aunt Lucy for her present 之略。按照英语语法，it’s time 后从句通常要用过去式。
2. B。I’d rather 后接从句时，从句谓语的时态规律是：用过去式表示现在或将来，用过去完成式表示过去。
3. A。we can’t get there by tomorrow 为客观事实，故宜用陈述语气。
4. Dotherwise 在此相当于 if she had not walked away from the discussion，即暗示一个与过去事实相反的虚拟条件句。
5. D。insisted 接第一个宾语从句，表示“坚持认为(是怎么回事)”，用陈述语气；接第二个宾语从句，表示“坚决要求(做某事)”，用虚拟语气。
6. B。根据上文的语境可知句中的 or 隐含有一个虚拟的条件，即 or=if I didn’t forget where I read the article（要是我没忘记我在哪儿读过这篇文章的话——但事实上忘了）。
8. B。因为necessary后的从句要用“(should+)动词原形”，排除选项A; 因he与send是被动关系，send要用被动式，排除选项D; 答句中的表语从句中不缺任何句子成分，用that。值得说明的是，refuse to后省略了be sent to New York。
9. C。they put forward为修饰名词demands的定语从句，按英语语法，当demand用作动词后接宾语从句，或用作名词后接定语从句或同位语从句时，从句谓语习惯上要用should+动词原形这样的虚拟语气，其中的should可以省略。
10. B。Should you be fired是由If you should be fired变来的，又如：Should you require (=If you should require) anything give me a ring. 如果需要什么，可以给我打电话。
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|